HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Why do you think Google doesn’t like you? What happend?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve ust received a message that there’s not gonna be Gmail (and connected) services for individuals soon which means my account will be disactivated.
I’m not gonna cry for Gmail cause it was never my basic mailbox. But I used some additional options => kept there some pics and docs.

2 Likes

Ah, now i get it :+1:t2:

Getting ready for the superbowl LIII

Warm-Up: a little Linkin Park playlist :yum::metal:t2:

3 Likes

I had the worst hangover of my life today… and I was at work. And it sucked. And I know I did it to myself but bloody hell I have never experienced anything like it.

@theearlywalker Good thing you’re better! :slight_smile:

@anomalia The email I got from them only mentioned they are closing Google+, not Gmail. Should I be scared?

Everyone else, enjoy Superbowl (and please, care to explain why a rugby match is so important to have its own special day?)

3 Likes

Americans. I think that sums it up quite well.

4 Likes

@evoba I guess I misinterpreted the message as I’m not so familiarized with Google+/Gmail environment.
:blush:

You are right - it’s about Google+.

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of the NFL by any means, so no Super Bowl here. I’m planning on locking myself in my bedroom for the night, although, I’ll only come out for dinner,

4 Likes

just back from a works friends baby shower now about to watch a movie

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
So I’m traveling back home and checking what i miss here in the last week :blush:

3 Likes

Welcome back!! :smile: :hugs: :hugs:

2 Likes

Time to count sheep :sheep:. Good night :star: :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Me helping you counting :relieved: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Counting-Sheep_o_71568

Good night! :grin: :hugs:

5 Likes

Eating and watching the Super Bowl

3 Likes

Let’s gooooo!!! RAMS!!! L AAAAAAA

2 Likes

And its no different from any sports championship. There are major sports championships held all over the world, some even bigger than the super bowl.

1 Like

I’m still feeling a New England blowout

Just woke up for work, tho I really don’t want to go today… But hey, that’s life :joy: have a nice day everyone! Or a good night sleep ofc :blush:

2 Likes

:sunny::sunny:Good morning family- :sunny::sunny:I called in ill, time to finally take my symptoms serious and going to see a doctor, thank you all for your well wishes :yellow_heart: wishing you all a good start of the week… it’s February already…

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & water :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Sending strenght and looooots of sunshiny hugs!!! :muscle: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:

08_heart_cuore

OT: just had breakfast :yum:

3 Likes