HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Nice to meet you too! :smile:

1 Like

I’m setting up my brand new laptop.

6 Likes

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERSSSSSS!!!

Edit:
Hold me back, hold me back, it’s done!

3 Likes

Freezing cold :joy: it was -2°C , but the feeling temperature was -8°C. And when you walk outside with some wind it feels freezing cold. :cold_face:

Sure, when do we start… just one problem, there is no snow in the Netherlands :grimacing: how do we fix that? :rofl:

I saw that 1 topic , where you can share you music reached to 10.000 posts, so it is shut down. No one can post a topic on it.
And now that i look in this topic. We have now 9275 posts. Maybe thinking about make a second topic. We will reach the 10.000 quickly! @anna834, @HakManLP, @framos1792, @theearlywalker tag you to. To read upbove! :point_up: :wink:

Its good. Not much of a challenging job. Its easy but it is for me a good way to start in this sector and work myself up. The team is random. Some coworkers are nice , some don’t. Most of them have a ego and I’m not fan of that. They think they know everything. But they just work there for 4 - 6 months. So yeah lets just see how things will go. I hope i don’t stay that long on this job. I hope in 6 months to get a more challenging job and more where i want to go. This job is not really what i want. But i need to start somewhere :blush:

Well good morning all! Making myself ready for work! Got to work these days. No free time for me!
Much love , take care and enjoy! :kissing_heart:

:v:

6 Likes

Already on break at work, have a meeting later, hopefully it’ll take up the rest of the day, I need to chill. And I’m finally off tomorrow! Hopefully I get to sleep.

Have a good one guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey guys, including girls! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

It’s time for a posting here. I know, I led it slide a little. :grimacing:
At least I’m not the only one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @justinkilmer :kissing_heart:

So with you on this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One of this songs that hit me right in the middle :cupid:

Wow! Maybe I should go on a Linkin Park graffiti pilgrimage, would sure be fun.
Thank you so much for sharing! :hugs: :green_heart:

:wave: here too. And all this just cause I decided to join LPU, best coincidence ever! :blush:
Big hug my neighbour and sister not just by name! :hugs: :revolving_hearts:
And while I’m on it, to the other neighbour and namesister as well! @anngelenee :hugs: :revolving_hearts:
There are coincidences that looking closer seem nearly creepy. :joy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah! Use the advantage that he has to stay in his self proclaimed silent shadows. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: You need fitting work clothing! Good underwear and socks are in order. If you have issues with expensive outdoor stuff, I can recommend army clothing, cheap and practical.
For the night to get feelings back in frozen feet, a heated bottle.
I’m always outdoors in my job and freeze really fast, so I so feel for you! :cold_face: :fire: :fire: :fire: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh, it’s a Yankees snowman. A little bit disappointing, I expected Olaf from frozen. :joy:
Hugge di hug :hugs: :white_heart:

Hey there! Nice that you check in with us! :hugs: :orange_heart:

It so is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :blue_heart:

@the_termin8r won in a fair game :lying_face: and made a new one, just the title is a little misleading:

You will see, it will be an endgame who get the topic closed. The winner usually opens the new topic. :crazy_face:

Bonecrusher for the lurker :hugs: :two_hearts:

:partying_face: enjoy and relax! :hugs: :black_heart:

@Lilyope :hugs: :purple_heart: :woman_cartwheeling:

@lpfan61 :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :hibiscus: :sunflower:

For all who have missed it, @jrtrussell has posted a new entry. Always worth reading! :star_struck:

I’m enjoying my time with being busy doing nothing productive at all! :grin: Its awesome! :tada:
Went to a few concerts, real fun.
Here a few stolen pics :blush:
Susan Catogan & the Magnetics
Ska and reggae, she is 67 and what a stage presence!
20191230_152348

Gordon Shumway
20191230_152329

Jack Pott, a lokal punk band, they really filled the hall :metal:
20191230_152303

20191230_152243

20191230_152219

10 Likes

Lurking ,

6 Likes

Where is Alf?

Let me join you.

3 Likes

Perfect- come here :couch_and_lamp: :candle: :wine_glass: :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Playing COD on my PS4

3 Likes

I’ve had it today, everything just went wrong. I’m dead tired too, `i just got home and i just want to go to bed. Glad to have tomorrow off to relax.

1 Like

Hi guys!:hugs::hugs:sorry for dissappearing some time,i spent the recent days with parts of my family at my grandma’s apartement wich is in a castle​:grin::blush:so there’s no chance for internet;but now i’m back. I just read all the posts i missed and i will start now,so:

In general pretty good,winter time at my grandma’s apartement is the coziest thing you can imagine,with a fireplace and two big armchairs(where i was reading all the time​:heart_eyes:),so I’m relaxed from that. But rn inside my head is still spinning around a bit and my stomach hurts since i was in the car on my way back home.:nauseated_face:usually i can handle car drives pretty well,idk why i feel so dizzy,but let’s hope it fades soon!

Yeah,whenever you’re new to a group of people it’s about finding your place in there. I hope you will find your’s as a good place soon!:muscle: love and big hugs to you,you can do that!:heart::heart::hugs:

Oh no🙁life can be hard but always remeber the good side of it is still there! Don’t put yourself under pressure bc of someone’s expectations in your life,and always keep in mind,if you don’t like something like your job you can still change it.:hugs:
And needless to say i love those funny pictures of chester!:heart_eyes::hugs:

Now i have it stuck in my head,too😂

I’m wishing for snow too😭

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:i think i will take this as my new phone background picture

Exactly​:blush:,it’s like every version of this song is just​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Ah,i love this one too!!! Thank you again for another row of great pictures!:heart_eyes:

I loooove pics of them together​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:wouldn’t say no to more of them​:innocent:

Oh yeah😍great quote to read💪
@Mockingj4y a bit late,but also from me welcome and nice to have you here!!:hugs::hugs::heart:

That’s a wonderful idea,i would go and join you!:joy::heart_eyes::heart:i think we would come to pretty everywhere in the world…:heart:

Wow good requests,i will keep them in mind,bc you never know! Btw,it reminds me of “how i live now”,i just finished it yesterday and i am so in love with it! Towards the end i (tried to)read extra slowly to have the book as long as possible😁 uff,i had to cry a little bit at the end… i will defenitely go check out her other books!

Oh no​:confused::confused:good you have romorrow for a pause! Take big hugs​:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:and much love​:heart::heart:

So,to everyone else,also hugs,strength,love and energy for you,whatever you need!:hugs::hugs::heart::hugs::hugs::heart::muscle::muscle::heart::heart:
I will cook a vegan soup now,and then go to bed. See you tomorrow!:v::heart:

5 Likes

I am also lurking.

3 Likes

That’s what I do XD

OT: Playing Minecraft, Survival mode.

1 Like

This year is over if you mean work…

I’m done. Seriously I barely had time to sleep these days. Passed almost everything - left biochemistry for the 8th( that fat b—ch) of January
Right now I’m sitting at the McDonald’s - gotta have to buy a Xmas card for my gf somewhere (the present itself is ready). Last Friday was the most exhausting Friday of my life lmao (I had to sleep for like an hour and a half and stay in uni for more than 10 hours, working around 9 of them. Came home and fell asleep without even taking clothes off)

4 Likes

do you know the original versions with special extended?

umm, wow - I’ve never looked at Chester’s shoes to recognize that they’re “so cleaned” :rofl: - The man on the left side of Mike is Don Gilmore, the producer for Meteora :blush:

Thanks for the advice buddy :heart_eyes:

that’s good to read - hopefully you can spend the free days for some “energy reloading” :pray:t2:

It’s 2002/2003 and yes, sometimes Phoenix had long hair :laughing: I think it’s just these ‘bassist things’ :thinking: :grimacing: :rofl:

thanks for your pictures - It’s such a perfect connection between our postings :heart: :heart_eyes: :metal:t2:

wow - kinda like that - how much time spend you on it?

great to read from you again - maybe you’ll find some more time in 2020 and gonna join us more times again :hugs: :relaxed:

just a squishy to you :hugs: :relaxed: :blush: :innocent:

yes, this would be a perfect tour for me - Love these two bands since 2000/2001 :sob: :heart:

thanks for sharing this quote from Chester, I’ve searched that a couple of a days ago and didn’t find it :heart: :pray:t2:

you’re a 49ers? :sweat_smile: I’m not that into american football, but I’ve a team too for football :see_no_evil: :rofl:

take your time and do something what is “just good for you” - you deserve this! Have a good one too :relaxed: :kissing_heart:

I’m so jealous :sob: want concerts like this in my town too :expressionless: :disappointed:

Yeah, a graffiti pilgramage would be just awesome - have you checked out the graffitis in Germany yet? :heart_eyes: :heart:

always lurking, no tagging, no hearty from theearlywalker - have you checked out the weeken-end post? Where’s the magic? Where’s the love…

(just dramatically kidding) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy:

Hope you’re doing well buddy :kissing_heart: :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

go for it! :heart_eyes: - but maybe you’ll find a better version of this picture so it’s in UHD for mobil phone background?

“say what?” - what an absolutely horrible day :face_vomiting: :worried:
hopefully today is better? :pray:t2:

how long are you gonna do this? I would try this for me too but I’m so addicted to some sites on facebook :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

so, it’s my last post for 2020 and I want to tag so many how I can:
@Honey8 @anngelenee @AJ_7 @lplove @lpfan61 @melisLP @Lilyope @rickvanmeijel @raz7 @chigokurosaki

Sorry, I couldn’t tag more :pensive: :disappointed_relieved: :sob: - we need more tags! :rofl:

OT:

I just want to say “THANK YOU SOLDIERS” for all this nice feedback and connection between all of us - I started these “weekend - postings” just for fun but after all this time it’s more like that - It’s just heart warming. I love the conversations and just to read about your thoughts and feelings about these shared pictures. I’m gonna continue this for 2020 und hopefully I’ll have and finde enough pictures

hugs, squishies and love to everyone :heart:

This one here is my last posting in this topic for 2020 and for the end of 2019 I’ve got some ‘special’ for you guys

chester screams (69)

first of all - may the screamstill be with you in 2020. Hopefully you can feel the energy and it will gives you strength! :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: :muscle:t2:

and also I got this one for you:

Chester Mike

Just awesome and I’m really speechless -This is art. This is beautiful and this is pure love and magic. What a skill of drawing - just wow! :scream: :heart: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: Also I like these kinda like pictures from Mike and Chester :heart:

and like the “picture says”… What is your next stop Soldiers for 2020? :thinking: :metal:t2:

Wishing everyone a good day and a good start into the new decade :hugs: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :heart: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

• your HakManLP :metal:t2: :heart:
15 Likes

I know the original versions and the extended , special
Versions

Any way It’s the last day of 2019 , I hope you can enjoy it, and if 2019 wasn’t that great of year for you , I am sure 2020 will be better

3 Likes

Slept enough today, with a minor distraction from a colleague texting me at 6:30am. I texted my manager and he sorted it.
Went shopping with my flatmate and now we’re both cooking for the evening. Not sure if I’ll do anything tonight, probably chill at home and watch a movie or something. The weather’s kinda miserable too.

Hope you all have a great start to the new year :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good Morning all!

Shots fired! :joy::joy:
Yeah I’m getting pretty good at slacking apparently. At least I know you miss me :wink:

Good question lol :sweat_smile:
I might just do it permanently, I do have a few pages I like to fallow too, but I’ve felt like missing out on all the negative things on there out weigh it. So we will see.

It’s been a cold one here in Minnesota, yesterday I got a snow day because the roads were so bad. Yay? lol and today I have a half day at work because it’s new years eve and tomorrow off! I’m getting spoiled here :joy::joy:

I’m hoping you all have a wonderful New Years! Looking forward to 2020, 2019 has been one heck of a rollercoaster so I’m ready for a calmer year :joy:

3 Likes

You’re welcome. Let me know if you find out something.

OT: Working on a new text. I don’t know when it’s ready yet.

2 Likes