HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

No, not yet :rofl:
I’m just considering buying a new TV set. Last time the problem to choose the right device was only one - the size. Now the technology went a little bit forward and I have to decide about many other parameters which makes me dizzy.

How cold is freezing cold? Today we had something a bit under zero and I must say it felt freezing. )But I remember the time when minus thirty something was maybe not normal but not suprising._

3 Likes

The finished result.

@drounzer Do You Want to Build a Snowman?

8 Likes

Cool! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks for having checked on us! :heart: I’m sorry for having absent these months, I’ve been busy a lot with school and family, but I finally found some peace with Christmas festivities! How are you doing? I hope everything is fine! :hugs:

9 Likes

Yea, but It’s still nice in here! :grin:

Thank you to all! :heart:

4 Likes

Well, I’m not sure where people are now posting songs (if anyone is at the moment) but yeah I’ve posted some on the “What are you listening to” thread here:

How’s your new job going?! I’m looking forward to hearing about how you’re settling in :slightly_smiling_face:

Haha love that name. Isn’t it fortuitous that they are so easily merged? Greatest sadness the tour didn’t happen as planned :cry:

Love the lyrics to A Place For My Head. Linkin Park is the energy! Pushing Me Away Original+Live+Reanimation is stunning each time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and loved how Chester described the song:

" How many people here have been in a relationship you just can’t seem to get out? Whether is someone you love or a friend. I don’t know, maybe you have an asshole dad who kicked your ass on his home or something. This song is for you." " Chester Bennington

5 Likes

@Marilau Nice to see you again! Where have you been?

@Mockingj4y We had no chance to meet you here so nice to meet you!

Where are the guys who have disapeared? @birdy1989 @manypintas @linkinisa @gatsie @annejprado @mish3lka @the3rdtausk and the others. Whatever, wherever you are, have a good time and remember of us.

(I know where @Fravaco disapeared but he is included in the above).

7 Likes

Lost in the great amount of stress and homeworks, but managing to organize my time better this time :relieved: New year new me I guess hehe

How are you? It’s a while we don’t talk :heart: Hope no one disappeared like me layely hehe

4 Likes

Fine thx.

Hope to see you more often here.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you too! :smile:

1 Like

I’m setting up my brand new laptop.

6 Likes

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERSSSSSS!!!

Edit:
Hold me back, hold me back, it’s done!

3 Likes

Freezing cold :joy: it was -2°C , but the feeling temperature was -8°C. And when you walk outside with some wind it feels freezing cold. :cold_face:

Sure, when do we start… just one problem, there is no snow in the Netherlands :grimacing: how do we fix that? :rofl:

I saw that 1 topic , where you can share you music reached to 10.000 posts, so it is shut down. No one can post a topic on it.
And now that i look in this topic. We have now 9275 posts. Maybe thinking about make a second topic. We will reach the 10.000 quickly! @anna834, @HakManLP, @framos1792, @theearlywalker tag you to. To read upbove! :point_up: :wink:

Its good. Not much of a challenging job. Its easy but it is for me a good way to start in this sector and work myself up. The team is random. Some coworkers are nice , some don’t. Most of them have a ego and I’m not fan of that. They think they know everything. But they just work there for 4 - 6 months. So yeah lets just see how things will go. I hope i don’t stay that long on this job. I hope in 6 months to get a more challenging job and more where i want to go. This job is not really what i want. But i need to start somewhere :blush:

Well good morning all! Making myself ready for work! Got to work these days. No free time for me!
Much love , take care and enjoy! :kissing_heart:

:v:

6 Likes

Already on break at work, have a meeting later, hopefully it’ll take up the rest of the day, I need to chill. And I’m finally off tomorrow! Hopefully I get to sleep.

Have a good one guys :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey guys, including girls! :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

It’s time for a posting here. I know, I led it slide a little. :grimacing:
At least I’m not the only one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @justinkilmer :kissing_heart:

So with you on this! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: One of this songs that hit me right in the middle :cupid:

Wow! Maybe I should go on a Linkin Park graffiti pilgrimage, would sure be fun.
Thank you so much for sharing! :hugs: :green_heart:

:wave: here too. And all this just cause I decided to join LPU, best coincidence ever! :blush:
Big hug my neighbour and sister not just by name! :hugs: :revolving_hearts:
And while I’m on it, to the other neighbour and namesister as well! @anngelenee :hugs: :revolving_hearts:
There are coincidences that looking closer seem nearly creepy. :joy:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Yeah! Use the advantage that he has to stay in his self proclaimed silent shadows. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: You need fitting work clothing! Good underwear and socks are in order. If you have issues with expensive outdoor stuff, I can recommend army clothing, cheap and practical.
For the night to get feelings back in frozen feet, a heated bottle.
I’m always outdoors in my job and freeze really fast, so I so feel for you! :cold_face: :fire: :fire: :fire: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oh, it’s a Yankees snowman. A little bit disappointing, I expected Olaf from frozen. :joy:
Hugge di hug :hugs: :white_heart:

Hey there! Nice that you check in with us! :hugs: :orange_heart:

It so is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :blue_heart:

@the_termin8r won in a fair game :lying_face: and made a new one, just the title is a little misleading:

You will see, it will be an endgame who get the topic closed. The winner usually opens the new topic. :crazy_face:

Bonecrusher for the lurker :hugs: :two_hearts:

:partying_face: enjoy and relax! :hugs: :black_heart:

@Lilyope :hugs: :purple_heart: :woman_cartwheeling:

@lpfan61 :hugs: :sparkling_heart: :hibiscus: :sunflower:

For all who have missed it, @jrtrussell has posted a new entry. Always worth reading! :star_struck:

I’m enjoying my time with being busy doing nothing productive at all! :grin: Its awesome! :tada:
Went to a few concerts, real fun.
Here a few stolen pics :blush:
Susan Catogan & the Magnetics
Ska and reggae, she is 67 and what a stage presence!
20191230_152348

Gordon Shumway
20191230_152329

Jack Pott, a lokal punk band, they really filled the hall :metal:
20191230_152303

20191230_152243

20191230_152219

10 Likes

Lurking ,

6 Likes

Where is Alf?

Let me join you.

3 Likes

Perfect- come here :couch_and_lamp: :candle: :wine_glass: :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Playing COD on my PS4

3 Likes

I’ve had it today, everything just went wrong. I’m dead tired too, `i just got home and i just want to go to bed. Glad to have tomorrow off to relax.

1 Like