HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

I don’t know, I always buy M size, I like my clothes baggy so I don’t mind.
The LPU package arrived extremely fast, I ordered it the day it came out, was shipped the next day and I got it yesterday, so literally 5 days.

Also, don’t start a tattoo discussion, I want to much more but I’ve no time/money for any for a while, priorities and adulting is in the way.

Still struggling with the assignment, it ain’t hard but I think my brain has had enough and is on holidays mode already. But I’m getting there, coffee and music break for now.

3 Likes

Whatcha mean? I started listening to their original music.

@drounzer, congratulations! :tada::purple_heart:

Ot. I really wanna tattoo but don’t know what of or where… always have since I was about 15 or so. Sorry about the continued discussion @evooba :confused:

Also, the past couple days have been kinda good and kinda bad. I’m just so lost right now. Next week I have a neurology appointment that one of parents will be driving me to and I don’t want them in the room with me bc my epilepsy has been acting up. Question: this isn’t meant to offend y’all but are there private chats here? Have a good day/night. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

I came out of a hot bath to my cat crying outside the bathroom door. So, I fed the little piggy, and now I’m watching the news.

We’re less than two weeks away from Christmas? No, I’m not ready. Although, I’m not really in the holiday spirit, either.

6 Likes

I’m always in holiday spirit :joy: - can’t wait that the workingwheel stops spinning next Friday… have an easy day today buddy :hugs:… cuddle lil piggy from me :joy:

@lplove unfortunately the pm function was gone after the migration in :thinking: 2016… if I remember it right… sending you strength and hope the epilepsy calms asap … :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart: stay strong :muscle:t2:

5 Likes

My thoughts exactly. It’s a bit off topic on this thread which is more a chat about what people are doing and how everyone is. If anyone is discussing LP or asking a LP question on here the likelihood is I will miss it :disappointed:

I really appreciate this response, it really hits home. Fighting a battle with no armour and no weapons. I enjoy your thoughts, they’re very insightful!

@drounzer Firstly, CONGRATULATIONS on the job!!! :partying_face: I’m so pleased for you and I sincerely hope it’s everything you hoped for. Oh my gosh, Skillet!!! How was it? You are just full of amazing news. Secondly, there are topics of LP things but I mean a central thread for just LP chat and sharing videos/pics/thoughts. If someone is discussing LP elsewhere maybe not everyone will see it in random threads? :confused:

:hugs: It’s been rough this week, bit of family drama which is stressful, also a little disappointed at work because I felt left out… but… I’m getting over it. Listening to some Blink 182 :metal: :slightly_smiling_face:

Ok good to get your go ahead :+1:

Life did get in the way of LP albums however I thought The Hunting Party was pure musical genius. I’m still staggered by the contrast between the last two albums :thinking:

:hugs: I couldn’t have said it better, thanks! :smiley: I think I’m suffering from LP withdrawal… although I’m pleased there is a new Evanescence album due in 2020. That’ll hold me for a while :pleading_face: :laughing:

@HakManLP Hmm, your quotes are insanely long … and oh shit, did you just quote yourself? :grin: I love that! :laughing: (just had to say that!).

6 Likes

@lplove There are multiple tattoo related topics in the forums already such as Linkin Park Tattoo Thread. You can check those out.

@theearlywalker I love your countdown to the holidays. Mine officially start on Monday (even though I’m back to work full time from this weekend :sweat_smile: )

7 Likes

Thx a lot.

Not bad, thx. Hope you too. Wondering what you are preparing for tomorrow :thinking:

OT: Doing nothing, listening to some music and lurrking.

4 Likes

Same,i feel like there is not enogh time. Everything is changing so fast.
But i will need and love the holiday,so looking forward to the end of next week😊[quote=“zanybelle, post:9038, topic:40470”]
Secondly, there are topics of LP things but I mean a central thread for just LP chat and sharing videos/pics/thoughts. If someone is discussing LP elsewhere maybe not everyone will see it in random threads? :confused:
[/quote]
Yeah,a random LP thread about some collected thoughts and full of pictures or also lyric meanings (?)sounds great to me​:blush::heart_eyes:

Yeah i know​:joy::joy:that’s what i thought too​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::+1:

OT: drinking tea with honey because tomorrow i have a christmas concert with my school choir (we are singing latin songs but by an iceland composer :joy:but i really like it​:blush:)but i almost have a cold so i try different things to not let my voice completely be cracked​:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I almost finished my assignment but stopped to catch up with the elections. To say I’m disappointed would be an understatement, I honestly thought things would get better. I hope this exit poll is incorrect.

I’ll try to sleep, need to be up in about 6 hours for work. Maybe things won’t be as bad in the morning.

5 Likes

I just came home from work.

The teachers have been decorating the hallways for Christmas this week, and someone actually put this sign out.

DSCN3017

6 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: 6 days to go :tada: hope everybody is ready for the weekend :blush: and the great flow of weekend posts… looking already forward :heart_eyes: sending strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: and love :heart: to you all - have a good day soldiers… :sunny:

@drounzer yaaaaaay :tada::tada::tada: so great :grinning: I’m really happy for you!!! Grats for the new job :tada::hugs::hugs:

@HakManLP … waaaaiting :grin::crazy_face::crazy_face::hugs:

@evooba :tada::tada: yaaay- assignment almost done… good news- unfortunately the brexetiers won :frowning:… sad day for Europe :pensive:

A hug for my crazy chick :hatching_chick: :hugs::hugs: bonecrusher of course :yellow_heart::hugs::hugs: @anna834

Ot :coffee:

@LP13413 loool :joy: piggies everywhere :joy: lol, take care of our piggy- not that someone dares to steal him :sweat_smile:… sleep well Andy :zzz:

9 Likes

Back in the old days (like 2 years ago jaja) there were a lot of unicorns around here, they were beautiful creatures, but one day 80% of them died :confused: I was not my fault, they delicious :drooling_face: also some friends let me with no supervision :grimacing: and :sweat_smile: well they taste like chicken :man_shrugging:t2:

A few weeks later I promised that I did never went to eat another unicorn in my life… @lpfan61 and @framos1792 can tell you more, but be careful, Batman lies a lot

Good luck :hugs:

@drounzer congratulations on your new job! :partying_face:

On Topic:

Getting ready for my last day of work! Yeey! It’s 1:15 now and I must be at work at 7:00 today :sweat_smile: yeah I should be sleeping now :grimacing: will do in a few mins.

Have a wonderful Friday! :hugs:

6 Likes

Well wellie well we’ll

Look like this post is almost coming to its end. It took ‘what are you doing’ almost 200 years to finish and this took about a year.

Poopies

1 Like

Everybody just likes my thread soooo much better, a super popular place to be eh? :sunglasses:

1 Like

They have to like it. Mines is closed

That’s why your bed covers smells like burnt farts

Don’t burst my bubble :pensive:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking: THATS why? :thinking:
I thought it was the beans…

Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday!

I would love to support ya! :heart_eyes:
I mean yes… I am a designer… insert very professional response here :joy:

But of course I would be happy to help design something for your business! :smile:

I love that sign! :joy:
That is one thing I miss about school (more so when I worked at one then actually being the student lol)

OT:
Starting out my day right, Coffee and some nice rock music! Makes the day go by way better!

So the other day a co-worker and I started talking Music (I knew he was a fan of the stuff I like) and he starts off with Something about Shinedown, (sweet one of my favorites) and then goes on to say that good ol’ Linkin Park is what got him into rock… needless to say we talked a bit more about music than work :joy:
May have a new best friend :thinking: Sorry @framos1792? :joy: Might need to step up your game

I hope all is well with everyone! Happy Friday to my LP family!
@theearlywalker
@anna834
@evooba
@Honey8
@IronSoldier16
@LP13413
@drounzer
@lplove
@HakManLP

and I’ve hit the limit so everyone else as well!
Yes even you too framos :joy:

10 Likes

Haha. Hope you and your new bestie friendship lasts… sorry @framos1792 :wink::joy::purple_heart:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

The Heart wants what the heart wants :joy:… and right now my heart wants a brownie… that I know I shouldn’t have… but going for it!!

3 Likes

I’m a brownie :pleading_face:

Sounded worse than I thought when I posted it :joy:
Damn, I quiet down for a bit and I’m replaced? Ah that’s cold even for December :triumph:

2 Likes