HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

A lot of little bad things at work and sickness, so i’m exhausted by today: I signed my company up for getting part in a fair job since june and discovered today that they didn’t put us on their list even if i sent them a lot of emails, a complete quote, they asked me some communication files too. So i thought it was fine. But not seeing the name of my company on the list, i got very stressed. I hope it’s gonna be fine because the fair job is in one and half week and we booked train tickets and hotel because it’s on the countryside. And one of our director told me he will come too. So if we are not registered, i’ll lose all my credibility.

And there was a cockroach or a stink bug in my salad i bought for lunch at the mall near my work. It was disgusting. I made pics and sent it to the mall. But the cashier didn’t give me the receipt so i don’t know if they will refund me. I won’t get lunch there anymore in my entire life. :joy:

Happy to be on weekend and will try to not think about work. :blush: I need to sleep so baaad ! :joy:

2 Likes

I play that as well of course!!!

1 Like

Sweet dreams to all of you! :sleeping:
Silent evening over the pond! :relaxed:
@Honey8 :heart: new day already on the horizon :sunrise:

Taken :blush: where are you? :kissing_heart::hugs::green_heart:

We should plan a big party next year! :tada:

Yeah! It is an amazing topic and quite hilarious how much we’re all into this. :joy: and I always thought, I was weird with my mug thing. :crazy_face:
Love your mug! :orange_heart:

:joy: even without using mugs having one of the coolest! Awesome! :purple_heart:

Maybe @justinkilmer can steal it for you :thinking:
Bay the way, you really can visit that couch :exploding_head: maybe they have tiny souvenir couches, then bring one :star_struck::joy:

Justin, don’t cry! :sneezing_face:
I think you are! :tada:
Great mugs! :hugs:

Don’t know. Still down south west on the Luxembourg border, working. And yeah, awesome weather, but strange to wear just t-shirt in end of October. :upside_down_face:

:star_struck: thank you! :hugs::white_heart:

:triumph:

:heart_eyes: just love all the different ones :blush:

:blush::blush: weekend :hugs::heartpulse:

Three in the morning! Sleeping time is over! We had an appointment! :triumph:
Of course, I hope you are deep in dreamland! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey @lplove this here is a great topic to ketchup with us all :hugs::yellow_heart:

@drounzer :thinking::thinking: :hugs::broken_heart::joy:

@gabridc98 :black_heart::point_right::point_left::black_heart:

@anomalia :revolving_hearts:

Ot
Nothing exiting at this time of day. And the rest? Mostly working, exhaustion and spamming :rofl:
:rooster::crazy_face:

20191026_031924

11 Likes

Thx, guess I better start reading!!! :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Bloody hell joker is something else :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Finally you saw it! Right?

3 Likes

https://giphy.com/gifs/sleep-WX06fxtYytWYo

9 Likes

I thought more like Friends club :stuck_out_tongue: Didn’t even know there’s the mug club :sweat_smile: Sounds good to me :+1:t4: The Deadpool mug is great!

We have similar coffe shop in here they’re try to copy the couch but they even can’t compare to the original, so… I have to buy the tickets to flight :joy:

Ok, I’m waiting for photos :roll_eyes::laughing:

Maybe they’ll have the original sizes couches? :crazy_face::thinking:

You know what happened when you google Ross Geller and click on the couch under his photo? :upside_down_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I felt so bad those last days, to be honest :confused:
But that’s gonna be okay, I have good and supportive friends in my new class and I’m gonna see someone to speak about all my stupid-living-life every week. Never wanted that before but I felt so mad those weeks, I needed to put away my reluctance about seeing someone, if I want to save myself from myself.

Miss my Rock en Seine friends @evooba @theearlywalker @Lilyope @DavidZinssler @kimims2010 and Cintia, I forgot her pseudo but I don’t forget her :stuck_out_tongue: Hope everything’s okay for you all, and for @anna834 too, and everyone else here.

OT : Thinking about the day I’ll go to the tattooist to get a LP tattoo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@anna834 :heart:
Hey Hello,

Sorry, I had to withdraw myself for a few days. I had a lot of rage attacks. My depression also got worse and worse. I’m on heavier medicines now. These really make you fat! Have had quite a damn week, am completely empty. Put too much energy into things that are incredibly nonsense. Again a lot of problems with my back. Try to do exercises to make my back calmer and more relaxed.
I’m still looking for work. That still doesn’t work either. Again had some conversations, which lead to nothing. And my birthday is coming, so I had to make some preparation, but I didn’t feel like it. My thoughts are really floating in recent weeks. It is not going so well. Hope the medicines work. But the pills make me lazy. And that doesn’t work very well either.

How is everyone?
:v:

edit:: finally a profile photo… damn, yes! great! awesome

6 Likes

Soooooorryyyyyy :pensive: I was sleeping and didn’t get my nose stuffed up :scream::scream::scream: I can’t believe iiit! :joy::grin:
So went to run outside this morning (and what i said on whatsApp happened but @framos1792 wasn’t there to record it!! :joy::relieved:).

I hope you slept again a bit after your posts @anna834 :hugs::purple_heart:

@callmeanne Hey you :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart: I miss you too. You make the good choice by seeing someone to talk about your issues. Sending you strength for these days :hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle: I hope you can enjoy the town where you are and that some sunny day will come to make you feel a bit better.
Let us know about your future tatoo! I want to see it! :grin:
PS: Cintia pseudo is @Synthesizer :blush: It’s been a while she didn’t come here, if you see this post, how are you doing @Synthesizer?? :hugs:

@drounzer Sending you strength too :hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::purple_heart:

OT: Drinking hot water with honey and lemon, going to walk in nature this afternoon and probably i’ll play video games (like zelda awakening or WoW)

Enjoy your weekend everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Just played some of the new COD…love it! Anyone else play?

@drounzer sending strenght and sunshine powerful hugs!! :muscle: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :hugs:
Congrats on the new avatar! :laughing: :tada:

OT: free weekend! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Enjoy dear :tada::tada::hugs::hugs::heart: You really deserve it to relax @lpfan61

@drounzer awesome av pic- and take a bonecrusher :hugs::hugs::hugs: sometimes it’s alltogether and that’s definitely a lot- sending you strength :muscle:t2: To stand these heavy days, we’re here for you and I’m sure you’ll get everything back to normal - just hold on… you matter and we love you :yellow_heart::hugs:

@callmeanne :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was such a great day :blush: always looking back feeling the hype and happiness again :heart:- what motif you plan for your Tattoo?? Keep us updated!!! And ofc @Synthesizer :heart:you’re ok???

@lilyope ewwww- how disgusting cockroach in the salad eewwwwe :nauseated_face: just memorize your m&g in those moments :heart_eyes: and You can be proud- you went for a run :tada::tada: - keeping my fingers crossed for the company to be registered! :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

@anngelenee yaay :tada: we have a club :man_dancing:t2: I’m freaking out :crazy_face:

@anna834 have a good daaay :sunny::yellow_heart::hugs:

Ot: in bed - ALL DAY :rofl: yaaay :tada:

@LP13413 good morning Andy, such a cute pic- hope you’ve a free day ahead?!

:sunny::sunny:Have a great Saturday family :sunny::sunny:

7 Likes

PIVOT PIVOT!! :joy: They have one for each character and it’s just awesome

I did not know there was one (Doesn’t surprise me one bit though :joy:) I may have to look into this!

That’s still pretty cool, but in the back on your mind you know… and they don’t know you know they know you know
kwtT0
:joy:

Perfect! I’ll just have to replace my actual couch with one :joy: :joy: No idea how I’d get it home but that’s minor details…

I’ll try to steal it… but it probably on the second floor :joy: So I’d get stuck in the stairwell

friendspivot

I’ll only cry a little :rofl: maybe from laughing at all these comments but cry none the less!

I mean only a little sad I didn’t win :wink: but Andy’s mug it pretty awesome! :clap::clap:

Alright I gotta do some work (YAY?) hoping everyone has a good Saturday!

5 Likes

No need to be sad- :hugs: you’re saved from holding another speech :joy: - don’t work too hard :wink:

1 Like

@theearlywalker Nope!

I have to work in a couple hours. It’s going to be another longgg night, to say the least.

Happy Saturday!

1 Like

Aww thank you! :smiley: I didn’t think any of your posts are spams so glad you made the exception for me :grin: :hugs:

I know :laughing: I feel like I changed my virtual clothing :blush: I prefer black as that’s what I wear most in real life.

Oh no, I didn’t see this! Where is it?! I saw the new merch on the American site, I liked the grey hoodie but I wish the t-shirt design would have been a hoodie instead.

Screenshot_20191026-191427

@theearlywalker yes it looks like it fixed itself. I didn’t do anything but login and the avatar changed.

5 Likes

Stay strong :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: @LP13413

@zanybelle cool :grin::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Good evening you all! :relaxed:
Good day to the other side! :sunny:
@Honey8 my dear :heart: sleep tight! :sleeping:

@drounzer :smiley: happy to hear from you! :blush:
Sorry for you and I didn’t mean to pester you :grimacing: or maybe I did :crazy_face:
I just can look from my side on this, and for me, it’s good when someone poke. :kissing_heart:
Reading you feels painful and I hope very much, that it will get better soon.:confounded:
You know this: we take you what ever way you are right this moment! Always remember that we are here for you!
I can’t say, I know what you are going through, for me my little crap is already to much.
Dear Jason, I think you are brave and strong, dealing with this, keeping the fight up! Proud of you! :hugs::green_heart:
Ps love your avatar! :broken_heart: Finally :grin:

:heart:
Talk to someone is a good thing to do :blush:
happy to hear from you :hugs::yellow_heart:
As I said before, we are always here for you!

And sometimes, spamming, chatting, nonsense, goofing, dorking and cussing can help a lot :laughing: at least me :rooster::crazy_face:

:joy: now you know who :clown_face: is waiting for you to finally grow up :bat:

Awesome idea! :blush::blush:
But how you get the couch back could be interesting. Not exactly hand luggage. :joy:

@justinkilmer can be in with us. :smiley:
The planned watching together the same episode at the same moment will probably never gonna happen anyway. :rofl:

I just started the second season again :blush:

Don’t be :grin: happy you slept well! :blush:

I did :relaxed: a little. But now, I’m so tired, that I could play the same cenario again :roll_eyes:
For you: sleep tight, don’t let the cockroaches bite! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:partying_face::partying_face::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Another :partying_face::partying_face::hugs::blue_heart:

:joy::joy::rofl:

With you on that :rofl::hugs::yellow_heart:

Thanks! :kissing_heart:
But sometimes I love exactly that! :rooster::crazy_face:

Have fun :rofl: if you are curious about something, just ask :kissing_heart:

Stay strong! :muscle::hugs::brown_heart:

OT
It was beautiful weather today and we had a tour to go with the flock. It was great! :blush:

20191026_150620

20191026_153846

10 Likes