Hello, I'm new here

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Hello and welcome to this crazy place called forum :smile: we’re family here, so you are now our sister (brother? :upside_down_face: :see_no_evil: ) we like to support each other and also bother each other :joy:

Any doubt you may have, let us know and we’ll help you in what we can :hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you so much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: i already feel really welcome!
Im female btw😋

1 Like

Welcome to the LPU! :blush:

1 Like

Ok, you will be my new sister :smile:

1 Like

Welkom bij de club! :smile:

Welcome to the LP Family @birdy1989 ! :hugs: :smile:

Welcome. :slight_smile:

If you go on the ‘latest’ tab on the forum homepage you can see all of the threads sorted by most recent activity. You can go into your profile such that the forum always opens to the latest tab.

I categorically refuse to go under that title. Friends, yes, family, not quite. Then again, I’m the weird one. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

:joy:
Yeah, but you’re an important rational member here! :grin:

1 Like

Yes, I’m part of the friend group, don’t really consider myself part of a family. Don’t take that personally, that title is reserved for my actual family.

1 Like

I know… nobody gets offended here… :wink:

Hey there welcome to Lpunderground hope you will enjoy your time here :grin: :grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome @mcf2000!!!
Are you portuguese? Im from Lisbon!:grin:

@melisLP only now i realized that your family is from Portugal :joy: sorry, I’m a bit distracted :joy::joy::joy: hello fellow luso-american friend :grin:

2 Likes

Lol! No problem. I miss things on here too. Yeah, we’re from Saint Michael. :grin:Hi fellow Portuguese friend.

2 Likes

do you speak some portuguese? :smiley:

I do! :grinning:

1 Like

@melisLP a very beautiful language :grin::joy: and your parents much have the azorian assent! when i went to São Miguel i almost didn’t understand a word. :joy: its very cute though :grin:
hope that you can visit the mainland! it has beautiful nature landscapes to :smiley:

1 Like

Oh, they do. lol. :rofl:

1 Like

I just noticed I never got the badge for the beginners tutorial, so im gonna try that now :joy:
@discobot New user tutorial

1 Like