Hello, I'm new here

Hi. I hope it’s okay if I can introduce myself. I’m new here, and it’d be cool if I could make some friends I guess? I’m also really shy and suck at conversations. Umm yeah. I hope I’m not breaking the rules or anything >_< sorry.

2 Likes

Helloooo and welcome new soldier!! :sun_with_face: :smile: Don’t be shy! We’re a family here! :blush: Hope to see you around! :smile:

1 Like

Thank you. ;~;

1 Like

You’re welcome! :sun_with_face: Feel free to ask anything you don’t understand and we’ll try to help you, but if you browse around you’ll see things are easy to do… hehe Oh and if you want join us in the game area… :wink:

Hey! Welcome to the family. Don’t be afraid to jump right in. We’re a friendly, slightly crazy, bunch. :smile:

1 Like

How do I comment on other posts? Maybe I can’t because I don’t have the option yet? I’m using my phone btw.

Heh. Thanks. ^^

1 Like

Hey! No worries, friend! I’ve been here for a year but I still consider myself new. I can’t get on much due to school, but when I can it’s great and fun. So just have fun!

1 Like

Aye! Welcome friend! Now I won’t be considered the new guy on here anymore. :grin:

1 Like

Hi there!

Welcome to our family :slight_smile:

You can call @discobot to help you out with some basic things.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@mcf2000 : @IronSoldier16 replied to you in my place…
In your next post say:

@ discobot start new user (no spaces between @ and the name)

It’s a bot and it’ll reply to you in private… :wink:

1 Like

@discobot start new user

Hey and welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh btw…biiiiiig question in @theearlywalker style: are you a girl or a boy? :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to the LPU!

1 Like

Welcome to the LPU! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome, hope you have a great experience here and welcome to the family.

1 Like

I’m a girl

2 Likes

LMAO. Looking to play it safe from the start this time? :joy:

@mcf2000, we tend to find that gender is something that we all wrongly assume here, it usually results in some awkward yet funnny situations. LOL

6 Likes