Hello, I'm new here

Exactly! :joy:

I’m a she too @mcf2000 :blush: (and people mistook me for a boy many times here… :joy: )

2 Likes

Welcome new female soldier @mcf2000 :joy: Thanx for making it clear :crazy_face: @lpfan61 - I’m female too - have fun at the soldiers homebase

1 Like

I’m an ‘it’ but that’s not often the point of confusion with me. For me it’s age, people tend to misjudge that. Just for amusment I won’t reveal it yet. I want to see how old you think I am. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmm…are you 21?

1 Like

You’re probably the closest guess so far. I’m 20. People usually think I’m 30 or so. :joy:

Ah lol. I’m 18. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @mcf2000

1 Like

Welcome @mcf2000 :slight_smile: where are you from? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I live in the US, but i use to live on a portuguese island called terceira.

3 Likes

My parents are from Saint Michael!

1 Like

Oh nice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the best family ever . You will love it here

3 Likes

Hey there welcome to lpu :grinning:

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Im new in the LPU. I am a huge fan ever since Hybrid Theory came out. Never thought of signing in to LPU, dunno why tbh…:thinking:

A little about myself: My name is Birdy and im 29. I live in the Netherlands. I am a teacher :blush:
I bring my JBL Bluetooth speaker EVERYWHERE cause i cant live without music. And ofc in particular LP music😁

I dont know if i will be talking much in here, but i hope i will. Im a little shy when it comes to talking to people i dont know…:see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Welcome!! :sun_with_face: :hugs:
Don’t be shy, you’re in family here… :blush:

2 Likes

1 Like

Are there topics still being used regularly?

There are many topics used regularly… if you want to have fun and know us better, there’s the game section… in reality we have discussions there, especially in the “chat room” and “last letter game”…
Search between “latest” and they usually appear at first places… :grin:

Well, first read our guidelines to know more about the forum… also,there’s a short course for it… in your next post write

Start new user @ discobot (without space between @ and name)

1 Like

Start new user @discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.