Happy New Year Everyone

Happy 2018!

v0rZ5

4 Likes

Happy new year LPU family!!

4 Likes

I guess the New Year’s day decided for me. I was afraid for so many weeks and today I woke up to the new world. Yes. It is a new world for me. I have a totally new perspective. And new attitude.

3 Likes

Happy new year guys! You’re just too amazing !:gift:

4 Likes

Hey @everyone who has instagramm i would like to make some LPU friends
If you wanna feel free to add me: derzinssler

I hope you all started well in 2018

1 Like

i will follow you.
my new year started amazing! i put the thoughts into actions and already on saturday meeting some amazing people I’ve met through Linkin Park and the memorials I organised. And also spent hours talking to another girl from the memorial and who I was standing next to during the gig in London and we discovered that when Crawling video came out.

2 Likes

I followed mmcneill113

1 Like

you can all follow me rory_mcgarrett

8 Likes

HNY!
My internet was actually down earlier in the night, through the morning… Couldn’t post anything for the actual new year.
We did ring in the year by listening to ‘The Messenger.’ First line of the 2018; ‘This melody will always bring you right home- When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind.’
Good sentiment for starting a year, I think.
Made me think, too, that he might be gone from this place, but I’ll never be without him, strange as it might sound. We’ll carry on.

Hey everyone !!
Sorry, I was away from the forum for 2 days so I couldn’t wish it to you before :
:confetti_ball::fireworks::sparkler::tada::balloon:HAPPY NEW YEAR FELLOW LP SOLDIER ! :balloon::tada::sparkler::fireworks::confetti_ball:

I know 2017 was a tough year for a lot of us, and not only because of Chester, but life doesn’t ends here. We still have a lot of years ahead of us, to live, laugh, love and sing !
Give the future a chance !
I wish you the best year ever ! Let’s make Chester proud ! :green_heart:

10 Likes

I live in Lisbon, but i am from Mozambique :slight_smile:

1 Like

Both of those places are on my list to visit

1 Like

Happy New Years Guys. Chennai RRB