Happy New Year Everyone

happy new year family

4 Likes

Happy new year dear family! :tada: :tada: :sun_with_face: :sparkler: :sparkles: :smile: :tada:

Thanks for all the wishes! :smile:

4 Likes

Happy New year to Lpunderground have a safe and blessed new year to all :smiley:

I have 7 hours left

3 Likes

We’ll be the last ones :frowning:

1 Like

Wish you a very Happy New year.
Here in Portugal we already are in 2018 <3

5 Likes

Just Minutes to the new year were I live :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Happy new year

My clock is now at 00

By the way happy new year to every soilder here and hope you have a wonderful 2018 :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

What part of Portugal? My parents came from Saint Michael.

And an official happy new year as it is now past midnight in Massachusetts

5 Likes

Happy new year @melissa320

2 Likes

How much longer do you have before you start 2018

I have 1 hour and 49 minutes of 2017 left lol
If there were any Hawaiians here then they’d be the last ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy early new year I would tell when it would actually happened for you but I just need same rest so happy new year @framos1792 and everyone else

1 Like

A very happy new year to you as well :hugs: have a good rest! Start the year fresh :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you hope 2018 is better than 2017 hope you have a good night as well see you torromow

2 Likes

Has anyone noticed that today is a new day, a new week, a new month and a new year? :laughing:

2 Likes

And a year from now, 2018 will be just a memory.

My dad said that earlier, and it’s stuck in my brain.

1 Like

Too late…

It’s 1:28 now and until now I could check out the forum.

2 Likes

It’s 12:03am here now
Happy new year from west US coast LPU!

6 Likes

Thanks dear. Have a great start :blush:

• For everyone around here!!

Thanks dear hiliary! :hugs: Same to ya! Enjoy everyone!! :tada:

Aww don’t worry. You’ve got a bit more time to enjoy the new year! Grab some energy…

Lol it must me midnight till now. I am late… haha

I did!! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

6 Likes

https://www.123greetingmessage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Happy-New-Year-2018-Profile.jpg

4 Likes