Happy New Year Everyone

So happy new Year to everyone…

I think it would be funny if everybody who is online at exactly 00:00 should take a screenshot and ulpoad it here.

5 Likes

I’ll try. I’ve got over 5h left.

Same here

4hrs 17mts

11:10 left.

Oops then! The mins have passed now… it 00:22 here :sparkles::tada::tada: greetings to all… aand good night!

3 Likes

9 hours 19miunties

Happy New Year everyone! It’s 2018 here! Wishing you all an amazing 2018. It honestly doesn’t have to try hard! Wishing happiness, success and health for all of you. Extra hugs and wishes to, because I wouldn’t have been able to get through this year without you guys, @the_termin8r @NickGr @theearlywalker @lpfan61 @evooba @gatsie @IronSoldier16 @jFar920 @rickvanmeijel @jabinquaken I probably missed out a few, but you know who you are. Sorry if I missed you in this post

14 Likes

@acemasters @yolo5494 @yomarques @framos1792 @Honey8 @zinler

Stupid 10 user limit!

I know i missed people! Sorry!

7 Likes

Happy New Year!! I love all of you guys :heart:

5 Likes

Happy New Year’s everybody! Please party responsibly.

Here’s to a happy, healthy 2018. :heart:

5 Likes

Hey have a bless new years to @zinler @Honey8 @the_termin8r @LP13413 to everyone in my lp family i love you all thanks for being there for me. I hope everyone new years be happy and joyful.

5 Likes

Happy New Year!!
I’ve got 6 and a half hours.

4 Likes

Happy new year. @melissa320 and all the Soilders
here still 6 more hours for me

2 Likes

Happy New Year in 1 and half hours to all my LP Family

6 Likes

Lets Hope 2018 wont be the same shit like 2017

Happy new year

6 Likes

Yeah way don’t we go form 2016 right to 2018 @zinler

Happy new year everyone! (An hour and a half belated)

2 Likes

Happy new year @titan2025 and all of my family here

2 Likes

Happy New Year :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think I’m the only one who did it :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t have a print screen but you can mouse over the time stamp, I also did it on WA at the same time.

1 Like