Happy Birthday project for Chester 2019

thank you @lpfan61 and @birdy1989! Will try to come up with something went i get home :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey how did it end?

1 Like

Just finished :grin:
Did just something simple on my phone. Work ended really late today. Do i post here?

3 Likes

You can post it here (to let the other take a look at it).

But you should mail it to egopancake@gmail.com (see Post 35 in here)

2 Likes

@NickGr don’t know if i did make it in time. Just send my email :blush: thank you for all your work and effort!

Here it is. Not great, but all i can manage right now :blush: missing him and the other guys live. Their music changed me and help me through the rough years of my youth. Thank you for everything Chester!
IMG_20190307_211638_232

18 Likes

@NickGr I just sent you an email. I apologize, I had no clue there was a deadline since I am not always on the forums. I was waiting to show it on his actual birthday.

If anyone knows anywhere else I can submit this, I welcome you to let me know. I’d really appreciate that. I will be sharing it on my Instagram and some other social media sites on his birthday.

Chester%20Bennington%20Drawing%20by%20Courtney%20A

19 Likes

Nicely done, wish I could draw like that :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you :heart:︎ I wish I could sing like him :rofl:

4 Likes

@NickGr how’s going?? Ya busy?? :hugs: :muscle: :hugs: :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Anyone talked to Nick lately?

1 Like

Last I spoke with him, he was using the world’s most primitive ammeter to measure god knows what. :joy: I’m guessing he’s just swamped in work.

4 Likes

Screenshot_2019-03-20-08-50-32

:pleading_face: :cry: :sob: :heart:

15 Likes

HAPPY BDAY CB…MISS U SOOOOOO MUCH…!!!..I put in a diff post, that here I am, grown ass tattoos guy, crying like a baby…tears flowing, nose running…!!..
Who cares if one more light goes out,
Well iiiiiiiiiiii dooooooo…(sniff,sniff)…I hope everyone does something special for ur bday CB…R.I.P. My friend, R.I.P…

6 Likes

:hugs: :hugs: :muscle:

2 Likes

Do we have a link to the video?

1 Like

I’m not sure the video has even been made.

1 Like

But I am- :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2: he’ll upload it soon- but as life is sometimes- it was impossible to make it in time- it comes a lil bit too late but it definitely comes- he’ll be proud- I’m sure about this :rainbow::rainbow::heart::blush:

9 Likes

Thank you so much for the news Pat

3 Likes

I’m already happy that @NickGr takes the time and effort to do this for us :pray:t2: Sometimes there are more important things in life that need to be done first :blush:

4 Likes

Guys, sorry. Just had no damn time to finish it:(( we had a few colloquiums and a conference so… week was a mess. A few weeks were, I’d say

Will be finished and uploaded ASAP

11 Likes