Happy Birthday project for Chester 2019

Take your time! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :hugs:

3 Likes

Take your time! Looking forward to the final result :smiley:

2 Likes

:hugs::muscle:t2::hugs::muscle:t2::hugs::muscle:t2::hugs::muscle:t2::hugs::muscle:t2: Relax lil bro, everything is good and most important is you’re well!! As the others already said: take your time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

Take your time nick don’t stress yourself out to much it will get done when it gets done sending you strength @NickGr and thank you again for doing this

2 Likes

@NickGr don’t worry about it, take good care of yourself please :pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Wow…very nice tat…My compliments to the chef…!!..lol…It’s very clean & sharp…simple & plain…but, has a unique meaning that only LP Soldiers know what it stands for…!!!..Wow, would be fkn cool if ALL LP Soldiers got the same one. This way wherever ya are on the planet, we could secretly identify each other as an LP Soldier, kinda like a secret society…wow, would ya just listen to me…!!..Man, I watch too many movies…lol…

4 Likes

I do love the idea tbh :joy:

1 Like

I had a cool idea for a tattoo, (sorry this is a little off topic) but so it’s like a single flame that looks like the ones Chester had, and outside of the flame it would say “who cares if one more light go’s out”

2 Likes

Don’t worry Nick, it surely takes a lot of time and you have plenty of things to do, Chester will appreciate it the same :heart:

3 Likes

I like it…!!

1 Like

Holy shit, wrong place for this but what the hell…!!!..so in REALLY into the series “ Into the Badlands” on AMC here In the states. And fellow soldiers please forgive me, but I completely forgot that Mike did/does the part of the soubdtrack for the show because when it starts and the credits are on screen, ya know, the “directed by”, “produced by”, and there it is…in all its GLORY ; “ MAIN TITLE was THEME by MIKE SHINODA “…
Yeeaaaaaaa booyyyyyy…!!!..Go Mikey Go Mikey, it’s ur birthday…!!..Go Mikey Go Mikey…wow…pardon me…
We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming…hee hee hee

1 Like

Yes take your time please. It’s a touching project to work on so it’s better not to rush it. I appreciate the dedication.

2 Likes

@NickGr Just checking in, are you still working on this steadily? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Given how swamped he is with uni, my guess is no.

1 Like

Guys, unfortunately, I have gone into session. I nearly got a couple of commissions (not my fault, got really sick at WRONG time,. missed only a couple of days but a ton of stuff. Had to work it all out. Got a philosophy exam this Thursday, then practicing which means almost free)

4 Likes

Good luck with your exams! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Whenever it’s ready, it’s ready- that’s what I experience in my life since years now- life just happens while we’re making plans :joy::joy::joy: keep it in the pipeline- a tribute from the family is good at all times… so take your time and keep us updated… good going with your exam Nick @NickGr

1 Like

Give you all the luck of the world, we believe in you!