Happy Birthday project for Chester 2019

@NickGr you got a mail! You got a mail!! :grin: :blush: :blush: :sun_with_face:

Here’s what I did:

IMG_20190214_111954

Aaaand what I sent:

DSC_0004

9 Likes

@NickGr Sent mine! I did something different this time. I am not very artistic either, so I made this. @theearlywalker 's post inspired me by saying it should be happy.

Chazzy3

11 Likes

Love it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

:rainbow::lollipop::heart_eyes::man_dancing:t2:oh yeah :dancer::clinking_glasses::champagne::unicorn: oh yeah :rainbow: it’s absolutely AMAZING :rose: great job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:@AJ_7 :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Looking at him like this makes me feel like getting him and kicking his ass for what he’s done…
But how to do it!!!?

1 Like

Noooope! Not the right feelings!
He’s not to be blamed for that, nor to be imitated…
Now, this is the time to celebrate, that’s what means “changes direction”…

4 Likes

Exactly, please remember that he didn’t do it, his illness did :kissing_heart: and lets celebrate all the beautiful things he did :heart:

3 Likes

Whatever, so I would kick depression’s ass. I meant - I’m mad, I don’t understand and don’t agree for that.

Amen.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone!

@anomalia anger is a natural response when you lose someone you truly care about. It’s part of the process. Being angry at him for something he had no control over won’t change anything. It’s like being angry at someone who passes away from a physical illness. However, most of us focused our anger on depression. This achieves two things. One, we help in removing the stigma associated with mental health and make it just the slightest bit easier for people who have an illness. Two, we honor him in a way that he would have wanted.

We try our best to make sure this doesn’t happen to someone else we care about. We can all ‘be the change’ if we want to. I know it hurts, it still hurts us all. But together we can all ‘kick depression’s ass’ and beat it. :slightly_smiling_face:

And the picture I created is more like ‘keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest’. This is how he would have wanted to be remembered

10 Likes

Nicely said! :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :heart:

4 Likes

Beautifuly said :heart: :hugs:

3 Likes

Next mouth will be my hero chester birthday. He would be 43 . I miss hem i cry every time i think about him . And know he would be so proud of me doing my best at my life keeping his memory alive. I love hem so much . Chester devices a lot from us. He alway be apart of me. He remanded in my heart and soul. :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Nobody laughs- it’s great - add it! And for the caption: nobody is responsible for your actions- only you are :wink: - or maybe I missed the joke :upside_down_face::joy:

6 Likes

Believe me I love it :heart_eyes: You should definitely add it

4 Likes

@anomalia I love it, you should add it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@NickGr how is it going? Did you receive all our emails?

1 Like

@NickGr you have mail

@gabridc98 do you want to take part in our video for Chester bday? Read post 35 for more infos :blush:

1 Like

It would be amazing!! :heart_eyes:
I read the post but what exactly do I have to send at that email? :thinking:

2 Likes

What you feel, what you want: a drawing, a letter, a photo, a short video talk, :thinking: writing on the ground, all you think like doing it’s fine! Then our personal videomaker, Nick will put altogether with Rick soundtrack :blush:

3 Likes