Halloween Hijinks

Hey guys,

With Halloween fast-approaching, I thought I would start an All Hollow’s Eve themed thread.

So, tell one and all if you have had any paranormal encounters.

Have you been on a ghost walk?
Have ever you seen a ghost?
Have you taken part in a séance or used a Ouija board?
Did anything happen in these scenarios?

I personally have not been subjected to such things, and I would consider myself somewhat of a sceptic.

But I bet some of you out there have, so share your experiences here.

I can’t really think of any spooky encounters I’ve had. I’m not really into that sort of thing.
That doesn’t mean I don’t believe there’s more between between heaven and earth, though.

You mean purgatory?

I’m not sure if there’s such a thing as a “waiting room” for heaven/hell. There could be something like that. Only the dead know :stuck_out_tongue:

True, but there are a good many out there who claim to know what lies beyond.

No wonder the majority find it a struggle to stick to a theory. But that’s a conversation for another time. :slight_smile:

I don’t do superstition.

It’s not superstition if something genuinely happened to you.

What he meant to say is that he is a superstition

I don’t believe in anything supernatural or whatever so… those things exist only in the sims world.

I don’t know, maybe it was just me, but in 2015 I’ve seen a some sort of shadow flying in my flat early in the morning (5 am).

I remembered that a few years ago, I was in a public restroom, in a cubicle, when out of nowhere, when I was not looking, I felt a hand went to grope the left part of my waist (I meant a bit lower down) :fearful: When I realised what had happened (a ghost mustve done it), I got the hell out of there as quickly as possible. :sweat:

1 Like

I avoid Ouija boards, pendulums or anything like that.

What did it look like?

Oh shit dude! I bet you were so scared.

Did that experience make you believe in the paranormal?

Any reason why?

just like an old rug flying in the corridor on high speed

The closest I come to superstition is that when it’s sunny I usually have a rubbish day and when it’s gloomy it’s relatively ok.

So this is not a story I’ve experienced myself. This is a story from one of the drummers of my Indonesian church band. A lot of Indonesian people believe in the supernatural and in ghosts and that sort of stuff. There are numerous of stories they share from generation to generation about haunted areas.

This guy was still living in Indonesia at the time, working as a cab driver. It was late at night and it was rain season. On the side of the road ahead of him, he noticed a figure standing with long hair. He was curious why anyone would be out at this hour and it was quite a deserted place too. He drove up to her and pulled over to ask the woman if she needed help. As he opened the car window the smell of death filled up his nose. The woman smiled and asked if she could have a ride to the cemetery up ahead.

Something just didn’t feel right to him. The smell of death wouldn’t go away either, which made him more anxious. He closed the car window and drove off as fast as he could. As he looked in the rear view mirror, the woman suddenly was nowhere to be seen. But the smell of death was still in his car. Later when he got home he told it to his friends and they said that a woman had died near the cemetery and that this lady along side the road was her ghost, trying to hitch a ride to her grave.

I don’t believe in ghosts myself. But the guy who told me this story to this day doesn’t dare to come near a cemetery at night ever again.

LOL!

What does death smell like? What does life smell like? What does sleep smell like? :stuck_out_tongue:

Have you ever been in a room with a dead person? Dead bodies tend to rot and stuff. I remember when my grandfather got cremated. That smell is like nothing I’ve ever smelled before. It isn’t pleasant, I can tell you that.

Unless you’re into that sort of stuff, of course. Everyone has their kinks I suppose.

And what does sleep smell like? My dad tends to sweat a lot in his sleep and it leaves a certain smell behind. It’s the reason why I will always have my bedroom windows open, regardless of how cold or warm it is outside to prevent a similar smell from sticking around.