Halloween Hijinks

That’s the point I’m trying to make, death doesn’t smell of anything. Decomposition, yes, but not death, it’s simply a state that your body is in.

Ever been to a morgue? Death has a smell, it sure does. The smell of a rotting body is the smell of death.

Also. When people are dying and not dead yet, they have a smell too. And it’s not old people smell, it’s this sick sweet smell they have about them. Some people who work in hospitals can confirm this. A friend of mine is a nurse, he says he can smell whenever a patient is dying.

Yes, but it’s still the smell of decomposing bio matter.

When I was teenager me and my friend use pendulum at Halloween party it was fun until i realize that my neighbour died a few weeks ago…

wow, this is first time me reading this and it is pretty nice what you guys share here, btw I believe in god… and halloween in Germany will be very restricted due to public paranoia ;(

That is quite the story Gatsie.

Is your friend trustworthy enough to consider that he wasn’t making it up for attention or something like that?

This isn’t a question of whether or not you believe in God, but whether you have had any instances of anything of a paranormal nature happen to you.

What are the public paranoid of exactly?

Almost every night( about 23pm) there’s someone running in the flat above mine. Sounds like a child. It’s kinda spooky

Oh and when I was kid I sleep in my mommas bed and once whem I waking up i saw that someone standing on our balcony( looks like bishop with pink skull cap etc.) so I woke my mom to check this out but she said there’s nobody there…

Maybe the cat they own is just really overweight? LOL

or maybe it’s a dog , lol

public paranoia these days…
IS
the clowns are showing a very perfide insisting fear of the masses, that: in most German towns Halloween partys are cancelled… killing fun, due to fear… wtf :flushed:

the rest we can consider tonight - you join?

I think that the clowns are only a recent issue to the public as it has become a fad.

I bet you that they would have forgotten all about it come next Halloween

the goal was they ruined this one…

A lot of other Indonesian friends told me different yet similar stories. I myself am not sure if it’s made up or not. But at night this guy still doesn’t dare drive passed a cemetery though.

Another lady I know, also Indonesian, is even scared to go to the ladies room in church at night by herself. Because she says she is afraid of ghosts. I think it’s rather silly, really. But to them it’s real, the fear is real anyways.

Clowns are a waste of oxygen…

U’r right man. its so crazy awesome
But we dont have it here

My crappy first attempt at carving a pumpkin. And I know I’m 2 days late, I blame uni for keeping me busy.

That is slightly horrifying.

Good work Rob :slight_smile:

It’s horrifyingly bad lol. Tape does not want to stick to pumpkin so the paint job went pear shaped.

It looks like you got p***ed off with it and got the nail gun out. LOL!