@lpfan61 I feel it’s you the soldier :laughing:

2 Likes

Both guesses wrong :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

@lpaniist?

1 Like

No - and I thought it’s an easy one :sweat_smile:

Is it rick? :thinking:

2 Likes

Yaaay :tada: the bat strikes again- you go sweet lil dancing queen :princess: @framos1792- it is @rickvanmeijel :blush:

2 Likes

:scream::unamused::yum:

Ok so…
female American soldier
Often is found on the what are you doing thread
Likes @jabinquaken’s work a lot :thinking::sweat_smile: well… has the most likes to him :grin:

1 Like

Is it @hilaryfol?! And lmao :joy: and- I’m seriously jk :joy::joy:

1 Like

Great job! :scream::sweat_smile: I thought it’d at least be a little harder :sweat_smile:

And I know it’s in fun :grin: it’s a little hard to accept that you’re the one being mean :sob: but it’s become a popular hobby of @chigokurosaki and @lpfan61 so I understand :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

3 Likes

I would have said him but I didn’t know where he came from :confounded: sorry Rick

Mean? Noooo :sob::sob::sob: I can’t do this if you feel it’s mean, it’s completely the other way round- it’s a compliment - we all wanna be the dancing queen :crown:- get a bonecrusher :hugs::hugs: and let me dry your tears :sneezing_face:

Ok- here we go
Newby
European
Teacher

2 Likes

@anomalia ? :grin:

1 Like

Nope

:unamused: I was sure …

1 Like

@manypintas

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::sweat_smile: ahhhh in that case! Special performance! :dancer::man_facepalming:t2::man_dancing:t2::crazy_face:
And a return bone crusher to youuuu :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like