2 Likes

Ok, ok, sorry, sigh, ok

1. Brought back by the annoying one
  2. Missed
  3. Has kids
1 Like

Lmao, my bad.

1 Like

I know it! :joy::sweat_smile: me again :rofl::rofl: lol - is it @anomalia ?!?! :thinking:

1 Like

I understand, Rick is a typical female name here in the Netherlands right.

It’s been two days but I’m gonna tag @theearlywalker @theearlywalker @theearlywalker anyway

5 Likes

No :stuck_out_tongue:

I said kids, not kid :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@georkost?!?!

3 Likes

You got it :partying_face:

Your turn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@theearlywalker :rooster:

1 Like

@theearlywalker :crazy_face:

1 Like

Good morning :sunny::sunny::sunny::joy::joy::joy:… and the feelings back :joy: I start to get used to my uncountable tags atm :joy::joy: I feel really loved guys! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:Thanx for not forgetting about me while I drown in a chaos atm…, first weeks are always crazy at work- every year after the summerbreak- but this year is almost an overdose of different orders at the same time :crazy_face::roll_eyes:. But I take it with patience still- and APPRECIATE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::partying_face: and value :confetti_ball::tada::tada:your lovely tagging so much guys - feels like fuel for me to run this felt marathon. And now before I become sentimental- come on and guess this one:

• mia
  • SoundCloud
  • sunshine

I hope it’s a hard one :joy::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

(Whoever they ask of - it turns out to be @theearlywalker)

1 Like

Hello! Sending the whole party your way! :slightly_smiling_face:How are things going? is the kiddo getting better? :blush:

Let me get a second IV bag for you! Ok I’m lying, I can’t do needles :joy: I’ll request one for you! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :balloon::gift::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: @framos1792 have the best day possible :bat: :mouse: let them celebrate you :tada::tada::confetti_ball::crazy_face::sunglasses::balloon: we love you :heart:

3 Likes

@theearlywalker spamming! :scream: :exploding_head:
Kinda sorta the best gift to see that ever :rofl:
Thank you!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Hahaha :tada::balloon:you definetly got my intention :stuck_out_tongue: see what you make me dooooo :joy::rofl::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: enjoy your day batmouse :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

:joy::rofl: it’s super noticeable :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Rob getting annoyed is like cherry on top of the sundae :crazy_face: :sweat_smile: :joy:
Thank you :hugs:

4 Likes

Lol :joy: :joy::joy: is he?! :crazy_face: :cherries: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :rofl: go ahead, I will see, if you do it in his personal project topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Hahaha :joy: lol- nope :stuck_out_tongue: it stays a one-time-outbreak :joy::joy: but nice you show up ( and btw- Spamming this topic here since days makes me feel like Mrs Anarcho already :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) sending you strength my dear :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::kissing_heart: and the progress in recovery from your granny is just awesome :clap:t2:- I’m so happy for you :hugs::heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes