Guess A Soldier

Don’t worry she’ll not come with messed hair in a res dress to kill you :joy:

@theearlywalker you are a veryy sweet lady. I ain’t here much but yes i love you!! You are a bright energy for everyone walks up early in morning to spread some around here

@theearlywalker
@theearlywalker
@theearlywalker

Do send sc of no of forums notifications you get :crazy_face: hehe

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::white_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::white_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::white_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::brown_heart::black_heart::white_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

I got one for y’all while we wait

Girl
German
She’s not a runner, she’s AAAAA!!! ____!!!

2 Likes

@theearlywalker

1 Like

@theearlywalker

1 Like

@theearlywalker

1 Like

AWWWWW :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::partying_face::heart: :brightest smile ever; you crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lovely :kissing_heart::heart: People made my day :partying_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::tada::crazy_face: I was like wtf 22 notifications :joy::joy: than I came here and you really made me soooo lol - :joy::joy::sweat_smile: and ofc :see_no_evil: sorry for the delay :crazy_face:

THANK YOUUUU ALL :tada::champagne::balloon::confetti_ball: You are wonderful :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: love you too :heart:

@IronSoldier16
@anna834
@framos1792
@lpfan61 ( nice you’re around :tada:)
@Honey8
@the_termin8r

:crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue: you guys made my day

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart:

Aaaaaaand here we go :partying_face:

• dutch
  • talented
  • wonderful soul
8 Likes

@anna834 ?!?! :grin:

:joy::joy::joy: no it was you! It was the only way @the_termin8r could have gotten in on the tagging lol
He wasn’t spamming, he was just answering :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I only read the post where I was tagged, scrolled past the rest. lol

2 Likes

LMAO :rofl: :rofl::rofl::joy::crazy_face:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker

She’s not Dutch lol. I know who it is, just don’t want to go next.

1 Like

You, with long hair living in Europe (?)

:hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@anna834?

Lol :joy: nope she isn’t dutch either …

And good morning :sunny: family! :sunny::sunny::sunny: Today I’m here in this thread to wish you all the best Tuesday possible :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::sunny::muscle:t2: - stay strong soldiers! I’m really literally in a rush atm with no time for anything besides my duties :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: - no pity please :joy::sweat_smile: it’ll change in October again god bless- so I just close my eyes and walk trough that shit… stay strong you guys :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

3 Likes

@gatsie? I don’t remember if it’s her that’s Dutch or not. :thinking:

Come on guys, it’s @rickvanmeijel

Edit

Ups not entirely sure there too :thinking:
And I just asked her :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Poor @rickvanmeijel they keep thinking you’re a girl :sweat_smile:

Oh wait, I misread this. Oopsies. Please ignore :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Let’s say so: it’s them both :stuck_out_tongue:… now @anna834 and @chigokurosaki you two have to set up a soldier to guess together :hugs::tada::tada::tada::+1:t2::sunglasses::crazy_face:

4 Likes

@anna834
@anna834
@anna834
:point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:
@chigokurosaki
@chigokurosaki
@chigokurosaki
:point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2::point_right:t2:

I’m gonna go with Rick, lol.