Get Inspired! The LPU friends and support

:unicorn::unicorn: & :lollipop::lollipop: would go with pink.

And seriously speaking, I agree to a dark metalic colour. Plus stickers that don’t stand out much.

2 Likes

Ehm ehm :smiley: (source: Google)

3 Likes

Not if they’re featured in a subtle way

I don’t see the iconic flame design

Well it could be better but the logo is there! :smiley:
I just posted it so we would have a picture of how it would look like :slight_smile:

Love it that you all are thinking about it and helping me out :hugs::heart: thank you!!!

@lpfan61 said that @framos1792 is also good with these kind of things, so I’m hoping to see an idea or two :hugs::innocent: maybe someone can draw it or something, I don’t know. It definitly won’t happen this year, so we have time anyway :blush:

1 Like

Yes! He did this:

And this:

:grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Sending strength to everyone in here! :heart:
Remember the brightest stars shine in the darkest skies… :smile: Life teaches us with everything that happens. Remember to embrace the memories of people you love… they’ll always stay in your heart and always want you to keep tat pretty smile on your face :blush:
sunshiney hugs!! :sunny: :hugs: :sunny: :hugs: :heart: :green_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Helloooo,
I kind of just play around with some stuff but will defenitely try to pitch in ideas :smiley:
Is it just aesthetic like paint? :upside_down_face:
And no clue as to colors? :grimacing:
White/black like mtm/lt/ats?
Earth colors like hot/meteora? :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I going though pain and i have been depressed more often i we when to the hospital again and they told me meb it an muscle spasm in my ribs and i have to take 2 days off of work and i when to show my boss my paperwork and he didn’t what to see it. And I’m not sure what going to happen.

2 Likes

Sending you lots of strength! Take it easy during those free days

2 Likes

just stumbled on this one…
I say your ER-6n looks beautiful in pink!

as a guy i always love pink on moto girls!
Maybe you reverse the same tribal to black and pink with LP logos around?
(pink tribal lines on black background)

whatever matches your helmet dear @birdy1989
ride safe! :wink:

:hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

Sending you strength @hilaryfol ! It’s important to take care of yourself and if you have a paper for taking 2 days off, just take them and get good rest. :hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

I have no idea what I want or what would look amazing, so everything is possible :smiley: it has to be an eye catcher and I want the logo or name of LP on it or anything like that. Love it that you all give ideas :heart:

Deen many nice ideas but I can’t really picture it in my head. It would be great if it can be visualized for me :pray:t2: there is no hurry in it tho! :kissing_heart:

@hilaryfol hang in there and take care of yourself :pray:t2: I don’t think your boss can do anything about it if you have the right paperwork. Are you seeing a psychologist for your depression? You really should :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Loads of strength to you!! Get well soon! :sunny: :heart:

1 Like

anybody likes trains?
don’t you feel like grabbing one some days and just go where it goes?

ride can seem boring at first but i do hope LPU appreciates this month i’ve had from the fruits it bore.
This is just a story of building a dirt bike (re-building) but i share because the point of the video is not the rebuild
but the emotional rollercoster behind it!
and well… don’t ignore an INFP when they want to talk emotions…
you’ll miss out on learning a thing or two about them :stuck_out_tongue:

@the_termin8r funny bits for IT brothers on intro and i had you in mind for a bro :wink:
This train goes to the end of arguments

1 Like

a fellow INFP :upside_down_face:

@birdy1989 maybe in the next few weeks I can pitch in help :slightly_smiling_face: itd be cool to all pitch in ideas! an LP frankenbike :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Would be cool :smiley::smiley::smiley:

@anna834 the decision of your daughter caused a shock - :hugs: it came out of the sudden, :zap: in a moment you weren’t prepared for this at all- and hit you in the deepest core of your heart- :broken_heart: from now to then everything has changed and you don’t have any influence on it.

Your life goes into another direction than you’ve planned it- :roller_coaster: so It’s only normal that you need time now to realize it, the consequences and to get used to the new situation. You are not alone with this - the family has your back dear Anna :hugs:

Important now is- besides the grieving- that you care good for yourself to not freeze in these emotions- cry, scream, shout and freak out if you feel like- give this hurting energy a channel to get out of you … whatever way is yours - it’s ok!

Figure out what you like most to do to be good to yourself and make yourself little islands of good emotions- a warm bath tub- a massage, a good dinner with friends, sleeping a whole day , a good book and a glass of red wine, bike rides trough the blooming nature, a picknick, a weekend trip to see friends or a new town, a shopping trip, an appointment at the beauty salon- whatever is your way to feel good- do these things that will give you a good feel actively and against any resistance from the inside…

And always remember: she didn’t died god bless- she moved out - and your time together now is quality time - far away from the everyday stress and duties- and believe me, in time she’ll see what she has in you- sometimes a bit of a distance is good to see the other from another side…

“When my armor breaks, I’ll fuse it back together”

Happy mother’s day- :rose: you did a great job in growing up such a honest and strong young lady :rose: congratulations :tada::champagne:

10 Likes

There is probably no one in here who can put our thoughts better into words as the sweet @theearlywalker :pray:t2::heart:
You are not alone in this dear Anna, whenever you feel low, just read the words above again because every word is true :kissing_heart: Happy Mothersday :heart:

7 Likes

I agree with you @theearlywalker no other words will explain it soo well.
Happy mother’s day @anna834 :tada::two_hearts::hugs:

3 Likes