Get Busy Committee

GBC! Mike’s homies XD

What do you think about them?

I personally have all their albums (Uzi Duz it + Opening Ceremony Mixtape) and I love all their songs, mostly because of their creativity!

Strange, Ive never heard of them. Could you give me a link to one of their songs?

I LOVE them their music is AWESOME :smiley:

GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

PS. Opening Ceremony isn’t released yet dude :S You mean you have the mixtape?

If you like GBC, check the one and only fan site about them out there that features interviews with them :slight_smile: here

[quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

If you like GBC, check the one and only fan site about them out there that features interviews with them :slight_smile: here[/quote]

Yep, I meant the mixtape :smiley:

Mike gave me a free download of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t know why but my favorite track out of the OC Mixtape is Boys & Girls XD

For those who never heard about them, here’s a link to their most known songs.

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

[quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

If you like GBC, check the one and only fan site about them out there that features interviews with them :slight_smile: here[/quote]

:smiley: You’re one of their biggest fans Evo :slight_smile:

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

[/quote]

Ha sweet :slight_smile: I love the fact that Mike supports them so much. They deserve it. They’ve been awesome to me (when something bad happened) and totally supported me so… too bad things aren’t going well for them.

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

[/quote]

Thx! I’ve been with them since day 1 :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

[/quote]

2 years I’m guessing. Did the same to me, after Ryu freaked out on me for making him his portrait :stuck_out_tongue: But I still bought it on iTunes too :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

[/quote]

LOL, it sucked so much, dunno how he didn’t kill me and actually liked it that much :stuck_out_tongue: Thank you! :slight_smile:

But I always wondered, do GBC make shows? Somewhere else than in LA?

Cause it would be ill to see them in concert ^^

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]But I always wondered, do GBC make shows? Somewhere else than in LA?

Cause it would be ill to see them in concert ^^
[/quote]

They did their first show in NYC this year. They can’t get outside the US tho. No label=no sponsors=no money…I wanna see them live so bad, that’s why Ryu, a friend of mine and I are making plans for a house party. They’re totally in for those kind of stuff :slight_smile:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=StanleyElite][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba]GOD! Thank you for this post!! :smiley: I freaking love those guys. They’re so awesome. :smiley: Great dudes, always supportive and open to all crazy ideas, Ryu is simply the best! :smiley:

Opening Ceremony

Say Whaaat

My Little Razorblade

I Don’t Care About You

What’s also awesome is that GBC is a very accessible band :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]What’s also awesome is that GBC is a very accessible band :stuck_out_tongue: