Get Busy Committee

DUDE!! The G…G…G…GBC is in the house…!

lol… They’re dope! I love their work. Ryu’s verses are the craziest … but My fav is Scoop.
Thank you for making this thread… not many ppl like know about 'em …

[quote=Bie]DUDE!! The G…G…G…GBC is in the house…!

lol… They’re dope! I love their work. Ryu’s verses are the craziest … but My fav is Scoop.
Thank you for making this thread… not many ppl like know about 'em …[/quote]

So true! I love those guys. Too bad GBC is over :frowning:

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Bie]DUDE!! The G…G…G…GBC is in the house…!

So true! I love those guys. Too bad GBC is over :([/quote]

What do you mean? I know SOB is on hiatus but is GBC too? :o

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba][quote=Bie]DUDE!! The G…G…G…GBC is in the house…!

Yeap unfortunately. Ryu already stated “GBC is dead”. Things didn’t work out I guess and I bet it was from the beginning. I have some…pretty good theories. BUT Ryu is going solo and I can’t wait to hear that. There’s a possibility that Mike is gonna be the producer. Not 100% sure tho yet.

[/quote]

[quote=EvoOba][quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin][quote=EvoOba][quote=Bie]DUDE!! The G…G…G…GBC is in the house…!

Yeap unfortunately. Ryu already stated “GBC is dead”. Things didn’t work out I guess and I bet it was from the beginning. I have some…pretty good theories. BUT Ryu is going solo and I can’t wait to hear that. There’s a possibility that Mike is gonna be the producer. Not 100% sure tho yet.

Why not a new Fort Minor?

Mike + Ryu in all the album it would be DOPE!!!

[quote=Antoine Pandobox Morin]Why not a new Fort Minor?

Mike + Ryu in all the album it would be DOPE!!!
[/quote]

That’s not gonna happen. Mike has said it a bunch of million of times that he’s done with FM