General Movies & Series Discussion

I felt like it didn’t seem to pack enough content in its massive run time. Maybe that’s an indicator of me enjoying it and wanting more.

You think? I thought it was a bit too packed. I thought the movie was wrapping up around the Snoke scene, but that’s just the point at which the third act starts :smile:

I was expecting more from the island scenes, also a more epic final battle.

Less than a month until Avengers Infinity War is out. :heart::heart:

1 Like

They were good imo. The canto bight scenes were a bit boring

@raz7 part 3 already. I remember seeing the first one in cinema

1 Like

Yep. I’m a huge fan of the Marvel movies from Iron Man that was released 10 years ago

2 Likes

The only good one.

I’ve only seen the two Avengers movies, but I’m not really interested in the other. Perhaps I’ll make time some day to watch them all.

Edited the topic title :slight_smile:

I can’t stand the avengers film, they’re a brilliant exercise in run of the mill mediocrity.

Whaaaaaaat😅 i am so excited to see infinity war

2 Likes

I am too. I think it looks awesome

2 Likes

- YouTube,

@zinler, @melisLP. You will enjoy this

1 Like

Thank you so much for Making my day😍

1 Like

You’re welcome! I’m a massive Marvel fan so when I saw this, I may have fangirled a little bit. Lol

:+1::+1::heart::heart:

1 Like

@raz7 that made my day too. It’s awesome!

1 Like

I was just looking for a horror movie to laugh at when I stumbled upon Dude Bro Party Massacre 3, it’s a comedy horror worth a look at. There aren’t 2 films before it, it starts at 3.

1 Like

That’ll be the next one I suppose
This was the setup for Kylo losing it and a mini redemption for Luke in my opinion

Avengers I never got into :confused:

Surprisingly later i don’t watch bigger movies… i’m into festival films, new filmmakers’ arts, smaller movies… most of them are russian so… i don’t think they’re translated.
So, maybe if @jabinquaken has some time i’d strongly recommend these:

this one is award-winning movie. Maybe it is translated

1 Like

Watched Cars 3 today; good film, apart from some technical BS that annoys me as a petrolhead.

2 Likes

Yesterday I watched American Psycho and it was pretty dissapointing. Mainly because of the ambiguous ending. I don’t see why many praise the film as a classic

1 Like