General Movies & Series Discussion

I’m not going to be watching it.

Sore about Luke? :thinking:

I mean the trailer. lol

Oh :rofl:
Good thing you said, because I was going to flip out about the ending noise :scream::exploding_head:
What the fuuudge :exploding_head:

I know right! I’m really curious how they’re gonna work this out in the film. And also how they’re gonna tie the entire saga together!

1 Like

Aye!
It’ll be jj abrams trying to Jedi mind trick everyone into thinking E9 is E8 and that 8 never happened :joy:

1 Like

Lol! I don’t think they’ll ignore or try to undo 8. I enjoyed that film but I understand the criticism.

1 Like

It’s deeper I suppose…or it tried to be :sweat_smile:
Whatever they do is controversial anyway :joy:

True. Never seen such a divided fanbase like that of star wars

1 Like

not a very big movie watcher kinda… i’ve been watching all marvel these days, i have some but doing again, did iron man 1,2,3, thor (2011), thor dark world, and ragnarok. Planning captain america : first avenger for today… :slight_smile:

I saw Shazam!
I totally laughed the whole movie, 9/10! :smiley: I’m making subtitles now because I want to see it again :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve seen the following in the movies recently:
Ploey - You Never Fly Alone
Smallfoot
The Queen’s Corgi (I wonder how political stuff has been allowed)
How to Train Your Dragon 3 (after that I had to see How to Train Your Dragon 1&2 to find out the stuff about Hiccup’s mother as well as how Hiccup and his dragon had got injured)
Dumbo
Manou

Isn’t Shazam not to ‘adult’ for me (us)?
I think I’m be coming an expert in recent movies for kids.
For myself I’ve finally seen ‘Kler’ (The Clergy’) - the most controversial and most popular local movie of last autumn.

1 Like

I think you can totally watch Shazam. The scariest thing in that movie are the demon statues with red eyes. If you’re not afraid of that, definitely watch it :slight_smile: I mean the main character is a boy who gets the superpower to be changed into an adult superhero, for kids it must be so cool! :smiley: It’s not too ‘adult’ for anyone :laughing:

1 Like

I love “I am groot” :joy: I watched that 2nd movie again. Groot is soo small and cute!

3 Likes

Watching Avengers tomorrow! Cant wait

2 Likes

Seeing it tonight!

You didn’t like it? :astonished:
I’m trying to go tonight too :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Just watched Endgame. OMG!!!

2 Likes

Am I going to have to mute this thread for the next few days? :joy:

OI!! WTF :exploding_head::sob::star_struck::exploding_head::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::exploding_head::sob: (and I didn’t even watch everything from before :grimacing:)

WASNT IT JUST FRIGGIN AWESOME WHEN I, BATMAN, COME IN AND SAVE THE DAY?!

4 Likes