General Movies & Series Discussion

Watched Captain Marvel. Out of the Marvel movies, it’s good. I would rate it around 7/10. Can’t wait for Endgame

3 Likes

I agree. It was good, but nowhere near the level of Iron Man, The Winter Soldier or Infinity War. Now let the hype for Endgame begin :smiley:

2 Likes

Is end game going to be the last super hero film from marvel?

No :joy: they’ll keep going as long as their films keep breaking records. It’ll be the end of the original Avengers formation I think

1 Like

Damnit, I was hoping they’d stop this shit by now.

Hahaha you really thought so? Endgame is expected to break all records! After this film I’ll be done though. I’ve seen enough Marvel

Rewatched Sunshine yesterday, good film, recommend it. Watched Johnny English Strikes Again today, didn’t like it. The first one was great, the second was meh, the third was mostly rubbish.

2 Likes

Watched the latest episode of Gotham last night, it’s AWESOME! There has been some controversy with the character of Bane in the TV series but it’s rather good, despite the shows’ budget. Can’t believe it will be over soon.

Supernatural (TV show) is ending on Series 15 next year, I’ll miss the Winchester brothers.:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

The Grand Tour was also awesome as always. Only a few episodes left of the series.

I’m making subtitles for How to train your dragon 3. It’s so cute I’m gonna die :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

MOTLEY CRUE “ The Dirt” on Netflix…!!..
Fkn great movie…!!!..remember seeing the “Shout at the Devil “ tour at MSG in NYC when they opened for Ozzy…!!!..
Yeaaaaaa baby…!!!..

I’ve been watching a TV show called Waking the Dead during the last two months outside of work. It’s really good, especially for those who like crime shows.

Omg I cried like a little baby in the end :sob:

2 Likes

No spoilers! I haven’t seen it yet.

No I won’t tell you anything :stuck_out_tongue:

Han Solo and Spider-Man both die at the end.

5 Likes

Someone’s insidious :joy:

1 Like

Just watched Everest. It was a better film than I expected.

1 Like

I got what you mean,but still I actually don’t like it much… kinda boring…

Watched Skyscraper yesterday, an enjoyable, but mediocre Die Hard rip-off.

1 Like

I’ve been rewatching Game of Thrones season 7, preparing for the final season!

2 Likes