Gaming time - the riddle -

You were looking the wrong way?

1 Like

It’s death’s boat!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You were watching through a mirror and the fullboat is behind you

Nope and nope. You were looking at the same boat both times.

Wasn’t @gatsie doing the same a while back? I do sm scrolling, brb …

You mean this one @theearlywalker ? I AM not sure if IT is similar as the outcome of mine was… To not overthink :crazy_face:

1 Like

yea that one they are just looking at each other :joy:
mine has a different solution

1 Like

Gaaaatsie :heart::heart::heart: How nice you show up :kissing_heart: @gatsie and lol @jrtrussell - it’s the ship of the generals of the spam army :joy::joy::joy: and on this ship nothing is impossible :stuck_out_tongue: right?!

1 Like

They had all gone into the galley?

It was the Titanic and they all drowned? :joy:

Nope it was real people on a different real boat that they saw.

This is the 10th guess.

It as night and they have turned their lights off?

1 Like

finally :tada:

You have to give us the solution now @jrtrussell- and determine who carries on :+1:t2:

Lol. When you look again you still see all the people on the boat. You don’t see a single person tho bec they’re all couples. :joy:

3 Likes

You are going for the trollinator badge?? LMAO :joy:

2 Likes

That’s actually pretty good.

1 Like

Lol. A girl in my studio told it to us last semester. It took us a while but eventually (after she started emphasizing the word single) we got it. :joy:
Whoever wants to go next can go.

2 Likes

A prisoner is told “If you tell a lie we will hang you; if you tell the truth we will shoot you.” What can he say to save himself?

What if he says “you will hang me”? They couldn’t shoot him bec then he would be lying and they couldn’t hang him bec then he would be telling the truth.

1 Like

Correct.

How he was lying? I didn’t get it?

They only shoot him if he tells the truth. So if he says “you will hang me” they cannot shoot him bec then he would be lying (he says they will hang him but they shot him)

3 Likes