Gaming time - the riddle -

It’s irrevevant.

Is there a bed?I mean are they on it? (don’t get me wrong on this question! :sweat_smile: :laughing: )

1 Like

I was going to reply quickly when I read the rest of your reply :joy: however, no.

2 Likes

Is the room locked?

Well I’m getting a Romeo/Juliette vibe from this one, "oh no she drank poison! glass shatters from vial on floor I cannot liiiiveee, so I’m going to stuff my face with sand and die too!!! :sob: "

Walking down the beach when they fall into a hidden basement with a glass ceiling? Water is starting to drip in as the tide comes up?

Wait are these bodies fish??? A fish tank fell on the floor of a room?? You never said human bodies :face_with_raised_eyebrow: the glass was a fishbowl, the sand and water were in there and the fishes died from it :grin:

4 Likes

YUUUUUOOO!!!

How did you get it?! That’s right! :tada: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

BOOYAH!!! :muscle::grin:

TOLD you I’d get it today :sweat_smile:
IMG_6200
:stuck_out_tongue:

Well that and I’m listening to this:
IMG_6202
:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I suffered like one week thinking in it, and you get it in a few hours! Jajajaja now I’m jealous of your speedy! Jaja you’re next.

2 Likes

Ok not too hard
A man has a barrel with filled with oil that weighs 100 pounds, and then he puts something into it. Now the barrel weighs less than 100 pounds. What did he put in the barrel?

I know the answer.

Holes.

Awwhhh :pensive: haha ok your turn I like yours :grin:

I need to think in one first.

1 Like

I was going to say something of equal volume but a lower density. :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t know any other good… :see_no_evil:

Ok… And easy one:

It is around the word. It’s impossible live without it. Tales from Mileto.

Oho all braing people thread not for me hehe! :laughing:

1 Like

Air? Water?

Choice just one answer, ok?

Air?

Wrong answer

Water then?

1 Like