Gaming time - the riddle -

Found one!lol

A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

1 Like

All the shooting and hanging and whatnot are euphemisms (that I’m not familiar with) for something else.

1 Like

Tooooo generic! It has a meaning lol

She was recreating weekend at bernies? :stuck_out_tongue:
IMG_5846

Jk terminator can go, I got so frustrated the first time I heard that one lol

He’s right:
[spoiler]Picture shot :camera_flash:
Made the film in that water thing :film_strip:
She hung the picture out to dry
[/spoiler]

1 Like

Ok so @framos1792 is right and @the_termin8r can go :smile:

Dang @framos1792 and @the_termin8r

Easy one to keep it going, what kind of tree can you carry in your hand?

1 Like

Palm tree?

Yep
Too easy

I can’t think of anything better so here’s another easy one. Not even really a riddle.

A pen and pencil cost £1.10, the pen costs £1 more than the pencil. How much is the pencil?

£0.5?

Yeah.

Maybe this is an easy one:

Even when you head for it, you can’t reach it. What is it?

1 Like

End of the rainbow? Horizon? The other side? Lol

I’m sure we can reach the other side! (with a gold bar, or after winning at the lottery). Maybe this will happen one day! :grin::hugs:

Well done, this is the horizon!

1 Like

:star_struck: daydreaming :thinking::thought_balloon: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven’t eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

I need the room and the reason for it

I know the answer (it’s pretty obvious), but I don’t want to go next. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It is lol we gotta get creative now haha
Come on riddler!

I know the answer, but I don’t have one to go next :confused: Can I guess and let other take my place?

1 Like