Gaming time - the riddle -

Lmaoooooo :joy:

I’m just going to guess that they can turn around at the same time? It doesn’t say anything about them HAVING to stay facing the same way

1 Like

Yes this one has been frustrating :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Heeeeyo frammy :tada::tada::sunny::blush: - so happy we have you back, missed you soo much! And yeah- it’s frustrating- takes like ages - and solutions will be: they stand face to face and just look at each other :joy::joy: I already see @gatsie diabolic rofl :rofl:- but let’s use th opportunity to talk a bit - how are you doing? All back into smoother water? Moms ok as far as she can be? I prayed for you guys - :pray:t2:

Hiya!! :grin: I just realized I hadn’t gotten to talk directly to you yet haha yeah all is well now :sweat_smile: back to my dorky self :hugs: thank you very much for keeping us in those prayers-they did their help :innocent: all clear for the moment
How about your side? I just read that you’re on your world tour still :grin: haha it’s great you get to broaden those horizons :blush:

And yyyyeah I think @gatsie played us like instruments making us WAAAAAY overthink stuff lol

2 Likes

Awww I love to hear this great news, and you were really brave in this heavy challenge life set up for you guys :muscle:t2::blush::+1:t2: and it’s great that we can talk now again, :sunny:, having fun together here in our wonderful paradies- :tada: that’s what the lil things are for me, you made my morning already a bit brighter again! Thanx @framos1792 keep on being you - spreading the love bro :tada:

1 Like

Better paradise than a tropical island :grinning:
Thank you for your encouragement always :blue_heart:

1 Like

You guys were indeed overthinking it waaay to much :stuck_out_tongue: The answer I was looking for is…

Answer: [spoiler]They were facing each other[/spoiler]

I guess @lilyope can come riddle us with a new riddle, because she was closest to this answer:

4 Likes

You’re evil :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

1 Like

IMG_5495

IMG_5494

:disappointed: lol so so mean… awesome way to give us the answer though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It was sooo funny!!!lool :rofl: :grin:

1 Like

That was a low blow :expressionless:

2 Likes

She played our (non)intelligence :pensive:

1 Like

How, someone got it right, and @gatsie lied? That’s not unintelligence from us. lol

https://cdn.fbsbx.com/v/t59.2708-21/33560927_620995491590240_152627581328293888_n.gif?_nc_cat=0&oh=9f7daa0dccb99d61cda318a85007b216&oe=5B15C90C

3 Likes

Yeeah, so cool! :grin:

How many water drops fit into an empty glass?

Can’t be answered unless you’re more specific.

Assuming a glass of 330ml, also assuming the average volume of a drop is 2.55ml, it will be 129.412 drops.

No, it’s not that and you don’t have to know this information to find the solution. :yum:

If you know the answer then why are you asking the question?

Ok maybe I didn’t get the purpose of this thread. :thinking:

I thought one person have to post a riddle and others have to guess the solution but the one who post it have already the solution. Am I right or not? :joy: I’m a bit confused

1 Like