Gaming time - the riddle -

no and no or just no? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No for both.

1 Like

The answer was that the location wasn’t relevant as long as there was a full moon.

@amitrish

What seven letter word contains thousands of letters?

Postbox?

Good! :smiley:
Edit: I wasn’t aware of the rules. You go!!

That means I go next. I gotta think of something…

A trying some yoga again - hope my muscles won t moan too much … :stuck_out_tongue:

Q: if the average age inhere was 15 before and we call in the new eight or six years old… poopies… were are we know? :joy: Especially here and in the Album thread? Oh should set this on the riddle thread …

I’m sorry but that made no sense to me

Anyway, my long overdue riddle:

What is one question you can always as, always get a different answer yet it would always be right? (an easy one).

Yes I know, too human for you… lol

to ya riddle? Answer: How are you?

Ok I’ll accept that. There are actually plenty of answers to it so it wasn’t brilliant in that sense but I was thinking “What is the time?”

You go.

What are you thinking of? (Nobody can lie about this)

Strictly speaking everyone can lie about it, even unintentionally because you’ll ask them, they’ll give you an answer and if the answer is not along the lines of “I’m thinking about the reply I’m going to make” they’re lying.

1 Like

I’m thinking about answering this question through this chromebook

Let’s bring this thread back too…

How do electronics work (as in what makes them work)?

Electricity

No

Clue: It’s more of a joke than an accurate answer.

Humans

No. It has to be something to make them function. I might have mentioned it a while back on the forum so if you’re that desperate, get good and get digging :stuck_out_tongue: