Gaming time - the riddle -

well… it used to be something you cold drink… before it got old and smelly…

Know what it is?? :stuck_out_tongue:

three month old coke
from under ya bed, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Coffee?

wow, getting real close here but not quite.

Tea? <asdfghjk

OMG FINALLY!! Yay, you guessed it :smiley: It is an old teabag yes.

Wow man, it took 19 days before this riddle got solved. I almost feel guilty…

But eh… @the_termin8r, bring us your riddle, dude :stuck_out_tongue:

I go tick tock but am not a clock.

I couldn’t come up with a harder one.

Metronome?

No

The only clue I’ll give is that @Gatsie is most likely to get it right.

Really now? Uh… :confused::smirk::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Is it a chicken? :stuck_out_tongue:

What on earth kinda chicken are you thinking of?

What does Gatsie have that we don’t? A hamster wheel. :grin:

:hamster::hamster:

women on high heels…

Yes. Your trun.

:triumph:

In high-security wing of a prison shall bathe a prisoner. For this purpose, it is guided in a particular cell. This is just 1.80 meters long, 1.80 meters wide and 2.60 meters high. Inside is a full bath with 250 liters capacity, which is firmly embedded in concrete. The room has no windows and only one door. This is made of steel and completely waterproof. In the center of the ceiling is a circular ventilation duct with 12 cm diameter and a detachable grille. The guard explained to the prisoner that he comes back in exactly 3 hours and pick him up. When the prisoner shortly after the faucet turns up, but breaks off the handle and he can not leave the water. The water flows continuously with 60 liters per minute, and the steel door is escape-proof sealed.

What can he do so he would not drown?

GO AHEAD GUYS

The grill is detachable, so first he waits for the water level to rise so he can float there. When the end is near, he opens the grill, and tries to get as much breathing space in there as he can.

Wait it out. Because the room has a volume of 8424L but the water will only fill up 1080L in 3 hrs. That means that if my calculations are correct the water will only be 33cm deep.

Not to mention that the bath tub should have a drain.

Oops. :blush:

Maybe I took it too seriously. I was thinking along your lines but then I realized that it was a riddle so I decided to switch to engineering mode lol.