Gaming time - the riddle -

so go on it´s a nice game, and then it would go on

It was a postage stamp

cool, you ARE A COOL GUY Rob, did ya know that? It´s ya turn, dude…lol :stuck_out_tongue:

It goes up
It goes down
It comes in many lengths and heights

shoes

No

jojo
https://www.werbeartikel-discount.com/images/big/Werbeartikel_31/3180872006_JoJo_Spiel_Rolly_blau.jpg
@the_termin8r1

What’s that?

EDIT: Oh, a Yoyo. Should have known. It’s spelled with a Y in English. And no it’s not a yoyo.

a staircase?

no, but it has one (big clue)

arrow/dart/screw [three answers cs of 3 days no answer] lol :laughing: @the_termin8r1

No, it;s none of those.

I was 100% sure ab the screw…

No it really isn’t. To be honest now that I’m reading over my riddle again I’m starting to see that I’ve made an unintentional and accidental innuendo :laughing:

whats innuendo?

When a seemingly innocent sounding word or phrase has a dirty/naughty, usually sexual reference in it.

The titles of Ratchet and Clank games are a good example. The second game was called ‘Going commando’. At first you’d think that it’s referring to a military commando, but going commando also means walking around with no underwear.

The 3rd R&C was called ‘up your arsenal’ which clearly has the phrase ‘up your arse’ in the title.

Many other R&C games have similar names. Such as ‘size matters’ and ‘quest for booty’. They’ve had a couple of working titles called ‘clock blockers’ and ‘4 play’ (for a 4 player co op game).

ahhhhhh ok thanx learned a new word, :grinning:

1 Like

Seems we forgot this thread again. I was thinking of a slide.

@EvoOba you go.

what a nice reminder Sir Robert [ you said, it doesn´t matter, at this moment wanna show respect at least how old are you? sth arr 16-18, whole life lying to ya feed… @the_termin8r1

I turned 18 earlier this month.