Gaming time - the riddle -

Ummm…

-They come in different colours
-They’re meant to be hand held
-Usually come in multipacks

• And in my experience they’re explosive though I haven’t heard of such a complaint before so it might be a one off.

thought on a
http://www.duden.de/media/full/R/Regenschirm-201020453064.jpg
but I even knew myself that not all clues fit, multi packs?

btw: Are we allowed/ Can we ask Q?

Yes, isn’t this your game? :stuck_out_tongue:

When you get more than one of something in a packet. Like for example you can get crisps in single packs or in a big bad with lots of small bags.

Hmmm…

Do you put them in like stuff to make them work? Like, batteries?

Why didn’t I think of that?

No…

is it like more used in the summer than winter? Waterbombs?

Nope, they can be used whenever you might have one on or around your desk, they can also be used at work or school as well as at home.

Lol, I forgot this thread :stuck_out_tongue: I’m trying to stay awake ATM so I’m revisiting it.

The answer to my riddle was a highlighter.

I said that they were explosive because I had just finished some coursework that I’d been drawing for 30-45 mins when I needed to add some bits in with a highlighter, so I get my highlighter only for it to explode all over my work when I pulled the cap off :confused:

cause me not really good in explaining abstract things in english words, I choose sth, that surly is
-not abstract
-mostly filled
-diff colours and designs are available
lol
good luck, thanks for getting from the bottom to top again @the_termin8r1

A canvas? …

[ot have to look at translation prog, lol, learned a new word again thanx for thaat, @evooba]
BUT IT´S A NO!

I totally forgot about this.

I think it’s different types of bottled drinks, cuz they are never directly filled to the brim.

Humans? You lot aren’t abstract, you’re full of blood and other stuff and you’re all different. Unlike me :stuck_out_tongue:

no noo no lol :joy: nice idea @termin8r1 [again] could be out of my mad mind.

…lol :stuck_out_tongue:shall I give solution? think it´s way too easy for ya guys…

If it’s so simple then tell us.

CUPS for coffee, lol @samuel_the_leader
and I tag you for the next, lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So close:

Do I have to go next?

Yes, as said before lol :sleeping: Congrats You got “THEBADGE” @samuel_the_leader