Gaming time - the riddle -

Depending on what you take with you or what’s already in there, but yes for the other places.

The eraser would be third material but guess not lol

I don’t bring loose stuff into the bathroom with me lest it slips off into the toilet bowl.

So found in both bedroom and kitchen. Hmm…

Some bathrooms may have it already.

Interessting, three materials in one? A cable? I mean the thing power/energy flows thrue
http://www.hacker-carline.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/HACKER_KABEL_10AWG_SILBERLITZE.jpg

No. It is made of one material but it can be from either one of three variations of the material.

And, no it’s not a cable. But your close in a sense.

I’ll take it that you’ve all given in. I was thinking of a magnet.

-They are made of metal (iron, nickel and cobalt are the 3 specific varioations, or any metal with those 3 inside)

-If you hit a magnet hard enough or drop it too many times it will lose it’s magnetism.

-There’s a few in the computer you are using to type your replies here (your speakers and disc tray motor) if you are vewing in a phone or tablet then it’s your speakers or headphones.

@samuel_the_leader you could have an alarm clock with a speaker in your bedroom or a stereo or you could have brought your phone with you or your PC could be there. In your kitchen you could have fridge magnets or a radio or one of those mini screens that some poeple have (that could have speakers). Your microwave could use a speaker to beep (it’s more likely to be a piezoelectric buzzer though). You could have one in your bathroom if you have an extractor fan or some kind of magnetic fixture or a hairdrier.

@The_early_walker I said you were close with the cable because if you pass electricity through a cable or wire you get a magnetic fireld around the outside ofcourse.

ahhh ok, mhhh , who´s on [totally forgot ab this topic…]

You’re on since you got the closest.

ot I wanna meet everybody inhere @ the tiny chat, what do ya think ab his guys? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ok and the riddle:
it is sweet or more sour or lovely
walks good on dark meet
swings

Sorry, I ain’t going back there unless necessary (aka band chat).

So @The_early_walker can access the tinychat but not the LPU only forums?

sure I can, why you ask? I´m fine with the forums! lol :facepunch:

But how? You don’t have an LPU account.

Sure I have? Why do you think I don´t havve? I´m a paying member than XIII, brave on every 21. jul, the membership expired year for year and now it´s my (moment have to look at my profile or account side =

Subscriptions
Subscription: LPU13 Membership
Expires: 07/21/2015
Subscription: LPU 14 Membership
Expires: 07/21/2016
Store
Orders: 6 orders made View
Addresses: Billing & Shipping

still don´t even know why you´re thinking I´m only a guest??? Guests may also can´t get the regular badge? Maybe, not sure…

So pl, explain, why you´d thought that @evooba and @the_termin8r1 :astonished:

edit cause of sp m

I never said I thought you didn’t have one :S

oh eva it was mistagging, I meant samuel…
he and Rog are talking stupidity, sorry will be more attentive next time lol, :sweat_smile: @evooba

So can you access this?:

That day you mentioned something about not being able to see the When and Where? thread, actually EvoOba moved it from The Back Room (LPU-only) to The Barracks.

have to look at, normallyyes, but I haven´t no longer blue squares, they ´re all grey and black these days…@samuel_the_leader (btw on what does it depend if I get a tagging list by writing the first lettaz of a member, stm it works, stm not…I´m lost, but listen to gorillaz will bring me back to the line for sure real fast lol now I have a look to search the “yes/no” Topic…lets see lol :joy:

You must have the spelling completely exact, eg: there was once you typed @samuel_the _leader so you didn’t tag me.