Game: Press the middle word on your keyboard 25 times

I’m sure there have been other autocorrect games. But we are all bored shitless anyway, so why not have another? :crazy_face:

Let’s play a fun storytelling game with auto-correct! Press the middle word on your keyboard 20 times and then tag someone to continue the story.

I’ll start:

Andrew Jackson was a retired school student at Stanford University. But the story is a bit more complicated.

@theearlywalker

3 Likes

Thanx for the tag and the new game… :hugs::heart::kissing_heart::confetti_ball:
… complicated to work and then I’ll probably get to go to see y’all tomorrow morning .to do this for you too …

Lol- let’s see :joy: @lpfan61 you gooo :blush:

1 Like

I’m not going okay I’m just going okay I don’t want ya back at night I wanna is it okay.

I honestly don’t know what it’s trying to say! :joy:
@framos1792

-Audrina

1 Like

A new one and I will be there for the interview on the forum and I will be there for the interview on the forum

What happens to this suggestions :joy:

@anna834 @Reishtany @alz89 @jrtrussell you’re next, guys.

Sorry @gatsie for playing without invitation. I couldn’t resist :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I just the sweet bread and cheese and then we talk sheep in the morning appointment and then we talk

:rofl:
Ok, @Lilyope @anomalia go on

2 Likes

Don’t really know what I’m expected to do :frowning:

20200413_232448

You hit 20 times the middle word proposal on your screen
:hugs:

1 Like

I jak tam w ogóle nie ma problemu z tym że nie ma problemu z tym że nie ma problemu

:rofl:

2 Likes

:joy: maybe change the language? :rofl:

But I can do this too:

Danke für das nächste Woche wieder in der Eifel noch nicht genau sagen wann ich die Fremde zu meinem Zuhause und hatte nen schönen Tag mit meinen Kindern

3 Likes

I have some issues to say about it was fine and I was so i was admirative in my own way of thinking about it for you. :thinking::face_with_monocle::joy:

@HakManLP, your turn!

3 Likes

ok, then I must use my mobile phone :sweat_smile: I’m on my computer - doing it later

Ok
I don’t want to go back and I don’t know how much you want me too much for your birthday and we are all in the world.

Euhhhhhh LMAO :joy::joy::joy:
@NickGr your turn

3 Likes

german edition number #2 ( like @anna834)

Ich bin so fertig wie die anderen auch noch nicht ganz fit und das war nicht mehr in die erste Runde gekommen die ich hab

@Linkineli is next :rofl::metal:t2: #germaneditionnumber3

2 Likes

Ah, this is a multi lingual story how nice.

Iya pak, nanti aku mau beli di toko online, anda bisa tidur nyenyak, ya pak. Saya mau tanya nih di sini.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ich bin grad in den menschlichen Augen des tages- zu Hause gewesen; und der stress und die ganze Stadt
:joy::joy:
I’ll go on with english too😄:
if you see the same songs on time now and i love it so and link and the kids are

Next @justinkilmer

3 Likes

I don’t have autocorrect on my phone I took it off! I need to work out how to do it then I’ll post my reply hahaha sorry guys!

1 Like

Alright let’s see :thinking:

And the kids are going to go out and venture to get a good Monday. It was just a little while back in training camp where you…

@evooba you go and try to make sense of my nonsense :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah yeah

I’m going back and I have a few more hours of sleep I have a little time in my car
and then I’ll come

So what, let @HakManLP be the next one

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll try for the second time, nur it’s still a german thing :laughing:

use a translator, if you want to know my stuff:
Ich hab auch ne gute Besserung für mich das ich hab ich schon lange so viel gibt und die letzte Woche ist es ja noch

@IronSoldier16 is next :wink::blush:

2 Likes

Wait do we have to write in a native language?