Game: Press the middle word on your keyboard 25 times

If you want, i guess😜

We don’ t have to but we can. I’m looking forward to Hindu, Chinese or Arabic :sweat_smile:

What is the ketchup you’ve made in the morning to find out that dwarfs were really to short to undust the furniture

1 Like

In Spanish:

Él es el que está en el trabajo de la cuarentena de la cuarentena y estás semanas dónde prácticamente no tengo nada que hacer.

In English:
The last one I complete a challenge for the next week or two per week still working on the forum and I am not a fan.

What does that mean? :joy:

@theearlywalker @gatsie you’re next.

1 Like

Ok yes, let’s do it in native language and English, :crazy_face:. Here I go;

Smoothie van bosbessen, soja yoghurt en rozensiroop. Dat heeft een baan als icter, bijvoorbeeld verveling of een ongelukje met WCbril.

Smoothie of blue berries, soy yogurt and rose syrup. That has a job in ICT, for example bored or by accident with toilet seat.

You go; @Honey8, @acemasters

4 Likes

I dont use auto fill/auto correct I type EVERYTHING lol

2 Likes

I go for you :crazy_face:

Liebe Grüße Anna und ich hatte einen schönen Tag und ich hatte einen schönen Tag und ich hatte mich gerade erst durch die ganzen Funktion und weiß auch noch nicht genau sagen wann ich die Fremde zu meinem Zuhause in der Eifel

I just see things different to be a problem with the dogs and a cat ching the bedbugs bite to eat and then we talk sheep in the morning appointment and write a little more than the current situation is handled by the way back to work again end of the world is so big and then we talk sheep

@the_termin8r

3 Likes

I had to get my phone just for this thread. :joy:

Lol ok for a few years now I have to say it wasn’t the pic in front of me wants a bit more of an ything and

@evooba

2 Likes

I have to press middle of keyborad 25 times?
Ehdhfbwhfhrbdjsjebfbsifbrbsjfh ?

4 Likes

LMAO

The middle WORD of your suggestions at the top of the keyboard. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh no :joy: ok will try what comes
I am a baby and sleep over bed and your family and friends and family and friends and family and friends and family and friends and family and friends and

It doesn’t move ahead family and friends :joy:

1 Like

Like a good luck and I hope to hear back soon. In the same for me I will be hungry.

Lol ok for a few hours of the morning when my brain goes mad men and women are the same to me and my dad brought a camera is a headache I’m going to be.

This showed that you look great in the garden of the outbreak. Hopefully things are good with the current weather.

Oh dear sister is the middle of the night to be a real community by now as a new one is a good place to the other side of the world intresting I have a cooking and then I don’t think I have the feeling that you can have a great day and I have to share this commitment to the other side

Happy cake day to the bottom of this page below the reply button on the GPS tracking device up for online ones that one of my family when we first moved to be making extra moves.

1 Like

Have been a little busy this weekend but we are still in a good place. Glasgow and the kids are doing well and we’re going outside.

Good goodnight good luck today love y’all dear god hugs hugs to y’all hugs hugs to hugs and kisses dear hugs and hugs to y’all

:joy: hugging the world

Happy cakeday I t’s not hing is a headache I don’t know if you want to come over now or do you want to come over now or do you want me to put a reduction.

1 Like

You’re not hing I have a great time in the forum for you and your family are you are doing well in a few days ago with new born baby is

My keyboard don’t offer a middle word at the start, and what ever word I choose, I have a different outcome

We’re in a few days ago with new born baby is a little messy and bloody he’ll have a great day with the sheep yesterday and today I have to sleep

Hit the T in the circular arrows in the suggestion bar.

Screenshot_20200830-222416_Chrome

Screenshot_20200830-222422_Chrome

You should’ve shot the bulldog spirit of the tomb raider soviet installation and then we coordinate who downloads which pages and then I can merge them if they’re separate connectors like on some machines are correct and then I can.

2 Likes