Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

I think there’s other spelling you need to focus on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (jk)

The first?

You’re correct, it did not affect the question, being one of the wrong options (can’t really remember now), so @The_early_walker you go next.

Still waiting for @The_early_walker

1. waiting for you too

2. planning a revolution like egalite, liberte et fraternite in the underground

3. I am so sad :sob:

@samuel_the_leader

1 Like

What exactly are you doing btw?

1 Like

pluggin, lol :stuck_out_tongue:
you sense everything, aren´t you?

@samuel_the_leader it’s you turn.

I’m just gonna go.

In primary school I was playing football (I know, I can’t believe it either) and I was goalie and I saved a goal with my face, I ended up getting a nose bleed

In primary school there was this girl that I sorta had a crush on and one day I decided to go up to her only for my best friend at the time to punch me in the back as I started talking. Said punch caused me to belch really loudly in front of her thus killing my already non existent chance with her.

In primary school I nearly gave some prat and asthma attack. He had my friend pinned against the ground, so I punched him in the back only for him to start spluttering on the ground.

The second one?

Nope, that’s very true. It was actually pretty funny. I wasn’t even annoyed because I was too busy laughing.

Oh wow, I didn’t see that coming :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, it was just after lunch and I had drank a coke or something else fizzy.

third

That day she was talking about what revolution change, that there are 4 of them: her, rick, dragonfly and his wife. So actually was true.

Tz tz tz You are the Yellow Press of the lpu!

That’s true as well. I’ve never saved a goal with my face :stuck_out_tongue: I got a header from across the playground twice but that was it.

@samuel_the_leader

Sure, it is 26°C and partially cloudy above many LPUers in Europe, with a gentle wind speed of 8km/h. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok here we go:

1. People often have a hard time hearing what I speak. When speaking in English, I had to repeat the word “sneeze” like 5 times before people could understand. (Yes @The_early_walker, I sneeze a lot :blush:) I was very sure I was enunciating the ‘z’, but then I realised I was pronouncing it more like a soft ‘s’, after I changed it to a ‘z’, did the other party sort of understand me.

2. When chatting with @The_early_walker, if I want to use the word “ya” with the definition of yes, I have to use the German “ja”, with is pronounced and means the same thing as “ya”. Cuz otherwise, she’ll misunderstand as “ya” strictly means you/your to her, not yes.

3. When learning the pronunciation of a word in English, I often write down diacritics (English has no diacritics, so we have to imagine that there are to help understand some pronunciations) to vowels that I’m not sure, eg: epic is pronounced “èpic”, even though some people may enunciate it as “épic”.(é is the same é in café, and è is the same è in crèche)

first :stuck_out_tongue:

Wrong, that actually happened recently. So “snis” instead of “sneeze”, they were thinking of something.

third maybe?