Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

• I’m bored
  • I’m freezing a little
  • I’m tired

The third one?

I think it’s the second

First?

It was the first one.
You go @The_early_walker

ok, here we go

1. I am hungry
  2. I love the colour purple
  3. My bosses are “so nice” to me these days…

3? Unless the bit in the speech marks is sarcasm. In that case I’ll say 2

:astonished: no but you go Buddie!

It was 1 then?

Yes! :smiley:

@the_termin8r guess you go buddy

He still hasn’t gone yet.

You go !!! @samuel_the_leader

Apparently as a kid in Bulgaria my parents had let me ride on one of those kiddy cars that run off of 12V batteries and I pulled some GTA shit and deliberately crashed into and knocked over the other ones that the guy was renting.

This resulted on the guy losing his shit and my dad chasing after me. Once he caught me we got kicked out of the area where the guy was letting kids drive around.

My parents never let me on one of those cars ever again.

The 2nd one?

Nope, according to my dad I was laughing my head off as I did it. I really don’t remember it but it sounds like I something I’d definitely do.

The third?

Yeah, I was still allowed to go on them (but obviously not the ones wee got kicked out from :stuck_out_tongue: )

Today’s theme: @samuel_the_leader learning English.

1. Back then when I first came across the word defiance, the teacher made us guess its definition. I gave the definition of non-obedience and got it wrong, even though it was technically correct.

2. Speaking about being incorrect, the first time I saw the word innocent, it was in a multiple-choice question and I misread it as incorrect, thus I got the question incorrect.

3. Till today, I still keep mispelling the word portray as protray, as it’s ingrained in me that the word is under the same semantic theme as other pro- words such as promote etc, even though it’s actually related to the word portrait.

Second