Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

That sounds like something @intheend would do

1 Like

hey Jordan, don´t cause my rage, you b+++++ b++++++ (me and her same characterssides - I´ve to vomit, sry…:laughing: @TripleXero

the rosebushthing?

Nope. That one was true as well, I was riding my bike in our garden (which has mountains for bumps and canyons for holes) and I hit a hole so deep that my bike stopped dead in it’s tracks and I toppled over into a rose bush.

The lie was the last one. I have fallen out of a tree but it was only about 1.5m tall not 3.

Which one did you think was wrong @samuel_the_leader ?

Also, since nobody guessed my lie I’m tagging @Gatsie

Wow thanks for tagging me, :smile: Here goes:

1] I recently moved to another part of town
2] I’m good at bowling
3] I have a rabbit

So, do you know which of these statements isn’t true?

Is it the first? (I’m counting ‘recently’ as a couple of weeks, a month at a push)

No [I moved a few months ago actually, which is still quite recent to me :slight_smile: ]

I remembered you told the story of the first two before, so obviously it was the third one. :slightly_smiling:

And now @Gatsie I know you have a bunny but I still not ready to be the next victim.

The 2nd one, right?

lol come on, @samuel_the_leader :stuck_out_tongue:

@samuel_the_leader

Can you tag somebody else? Anyway only @Gatsie is supposed to do the tagging.

I take over @samuel_the_leader, I sure think it´s ok for ya!!!

1. we got nearly all clothes in our family doubble, cause so there is never a lack of nothing
  2. if me and my daughter stand up together in the morning(rarely btw), we have a nearly ritual fight,
  3. I´m vegan

and up it goes…lol

The 3rd one.

Yup, was too easy, hm? ok, but it´s on you Eva, @evooba lol:relaxed:

• I didn’t go to work today.
  • I have a tat.
  • I’m terrible at writing long texts/essays (formal or not) in my mothertongue.

first lol f*****Post must be at least 10 characters

Yeap! …

so, and now? me again or can I/you tag smo?
ot seems to become known of the other lol

shoots jordan

Gummy worms.

ot Hi…@intheend, thought you were lost in translation, are you back??? LOL :joy::grin::sunglasses:

so I tag @intheend, lol