Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

Third one. I don’t think the dog’s husband would have simply accused you and left. :stuck_out_tongue:

first one at least…lol

Wrong, the dog owner’s husband was my cousin’s husband. My cousin won’t allow anything to happen to me.

Wrong as well. Come to think of it, it’s actually more of a station with a satellite dish for the U.S. military intelligence, no actual ground troops there. (Not very sure how to explain it, kind of like a radar thing in case there are enemy missiles flying?)

looks like you have to tag somebody else now @samuel_the_leader

I tag @The_early_walker because my first truth wasn’t very clear.

not that I probably knew it before but here we go, you guys like music with the oppotunities, YES YOU LIKE; SM OLDSCHOOL

SO UP IT GOES
I was bungee jumping with my todays husbaand in 1997
I drove the car of my ffather at the age of mb 16 and got kinda accident
When I was in hospital at the age of 9 I closed every keyhole on the station with gummy bears…

Lolo

I think it’s third. Idk why.

I know it’s the second one, cuz you already had the trauma of losing the function of your right arm when you were six.

and the winner is:
@samuel_the_leader

OT: @The_early_walker I still wonder how you get so many gummy bears to fill those keyholes at the hospital?

ot childrens boreness paired with agression of feeling complete helpless let you fill lots and lots of keyholes, but as only child on this station, ut was a women station, there was nno needof a detective to proof that it was me, lol funny again :weary:

@The_early_walker Since you dig into your past, I have to dig into mine…

In 1976, my mother’s youngest brother (who was noted for violent tendencies already) stabbed her father with a kitchen knife (her father later died from internal injuries). Her lunatic brother has been locked up in a mental asylum ever since (nobody dares to go near that murderer).

My grandaunt is a ‘pure’ vegetation. (I think she means vegan) That’s why she has severe osteoporosis and kidney stones.

My 90 year old Uncle Nigel from the UK (I mentioned about him before), he is actually a family friend and not related by blood.

The second?

Yup, she is actually my mother’s cousin, but old enough to be like a grandaunt to me. I’m not sure why she has kidney stones, but I don’t think it’s attributed to her type of diet.

-I once snare trapped myself with my headphone cord by accident

-I fell of my bike and into a rose bush once

-I’ve fallen out of a tall (3m+) tree.

The first one?

Nope. It actually happened. My now half dead HD202s have a 3m long cable and I was just putting them away (I was in the process of winding the cable up) whilst standing up, but what I didn’t realize was that I was holding both ends of the cable (the jack and the bit I was winding) and that my leg was inside the resulting loop so when I pulled the cable up I ended up falling over because I was on a wooden floor with socks :laughing:

Due to your over protective parents, I know the answer, but as @amitrish said, the winner becomes the victim. I’m not going to be victimized again, so I’ll let others answer.

Ok then, if somebody guesses what you are thinking then say so. Also, over protective parents didn’t stop me from doing stupid things when they weren’t watching.