We’ve got a winner!
The tough part of this game is that you become a victim when you answer correctly. Huehuehue
- I once took a book from “Book Donation Drive” collection for my personal use.
- I once crashed my bike on a highway, still went to interview in the blood stained clothes.
- I once did voice acting (I don’t remember the actual terminology) for my school play wherein I voiced 8 different characters.
the second sounds a bit far fetched so I’ll go with that.
That’s not far fetched, but does have a bit of fiction. I was on the bike when the tyre exploded on the highway. A few locals helped me with first aid, and I had to go to the interview with blood all over my clothes, and scratches on my hand. Somehow I did manage to crack the interview. Happy ending.
Nevertheless, you are right as the others are all correct. Go! Go! Go!
-I’ve been in several instances where I’ve cut myself on something and didn’t realize until I noticed myself bleeding on whatever was in front of me at the time.
-I’ve never broken a bone
-I speak 3 languages
Never broke a bone?
Surprisingly no. My overprotective parents are to blame. Yet, my sister fractured her arm in school a couple of years ago and I was/am miles more reckless than her.
Speak 3 languages?
Yeah. Strictly speaking I do actually speak 3 but I don’t think martian counts
- I’ve had my posters fall off the wall in the middle of the night on my bed and somehow manage to not rip/destroy them at all by morning time.
- Have snuck mine (and my aunt’s) dogs in my bed at night.
- Had a major anxiety attack at some point in life.
Nope, that’s true.
Yeap, that’s the one.
I’ve tried doing it but never succeeded
@EvoOba What happens when people guess the two wrong ones? And the third is practically handed the answer? I think if your lie isn’t guessed by the second person the person who went last should tag sombody else.
Yeap, sounds good. I hadn’t thought of that at all
I am currently living a few miles away from a U.S.military outpost.
I have never eaten ostrich meat before.
I have been (jokingly) accused of ‘molesting’ my cousin’s dog. (Accused by her husband)