Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

no 10:30 am it starts…:persevere:

The first one?

Nooooooooooooooo how funy, my coffee got cold while listening to this at first this morning, the “fangirl” posted this song

So which one was the lie?

the cold coffee, I was warned right now to let others join in theconversation, I tag @evooba [cs I knew you are awake right now lol,]

• I am alone at the office.
  • I’ve had a cup of coffee already.
  • I came in a bit too early today.

This third one?

second, you drink more than one coffee a day…@evooba

@The_early_walker Actually, when I posted the facts I’ve only had one cup so @samuel_the_leader is correct.

hi Samuel…lol

Ugh alright…

When I was 8 years old at an airport stopover, I used a public phone to dial an emergency number when the handset was still connected to the telephone box thing hook switch. Apparently it made a waiting tone so apparently the call went through.

My fat aunt has diabetes. (No surprise considering she is obese.)

I do not listen to voicemails at all. There was once I tried dialing the number for retrieving voicemail, but it didn’t work. (I don’t even know the password for retrieving voicemail)

The second?

Correct. You’re next @the_termin8r1.

As a kid, my dad let me ‘help’ him fill the car up in petrol stations, one day we were filling the car up and I accidentally pulled the dispenser out of the car whilst my dad was still holding the trigger. I ended up covering myself in petrol.

I’m actually two faced and manipulative to an extent

When I got for a hair cut I get a size 4 on the side of my head and a 6 on top

mhhhhh, so ok, let´s see: the doubble face thing [me, curious, wanna know this at first…lol
hard one forr ya from MS personally :zap:

Yup and I don’t understand this third one.

The first one?

Nope, that part is true. I’m constantly blackmailing my sister and just yesterday I managed to subtly manipulate one of my teachers to do part of my work for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Basically I’m saying that when I got for a haircut I tell the person to give me a short cut on the side of my head and leave the top bit long.

Nope, that happened as well.

The third was a lie. I get a size 4 everywhere.

@EvoOba your turn.

so change your name mb to “Double-face-cartin8r1” lol @the_termin8r1, yes, you are a “sly fox” translator told me it´s called like this…lol, :relaxed: we are all min double-faced imo…more or less at least, btw, I found a “penny coin” today while I was shopping, lol

• I’m home alone tonight.
  • Because I am home alone I’m playing music extremely loud with the guitar and amps up to 11.
  • I’m doing a favorite series marathon tonight.