Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

So…

• Got my orders from Amazon today.
  • Got a new CD today.
  • Went to lunch after work.

The first?

You’re good. Yeah, I only got 1 of my orders, not all them. For some weird reason the mailman brought one of the cds and left a note to pick the others at the post office tomorrow.

Lol, that wasn’t my reasoning. I thought you couldn’t order from amazon because of those limitations you were talking about before.

-I enjoy cat videos
-I like laughing at people’s stupidity and misery so naturally I watch fail vids
-I like the slow mo guys

I can now, some limitations apply still but Amazon and eBay are open.

maybe the 1? You like to see sm “kitten-desaster” comic @the_termin8r1 at least

You’re right. I like trolling cats :slight_smile: There’s two in my neighbourhood that my sister has befriended and any time either sees me they do 0-60 faster than a Bugatti Veyron :joy:

so me again, fits… [feel like rename topic like “the unfortuned ones…” lol, but, nevermindthebol++++ @the_termin8r1 go have a look on twitter @evooba has tremendos and hillarious news…meanwhile I set my next three options…]

• a friend called me unreflected and arrogant the day before yesterday
    -my husband speaks no longer with me
    -my daughter hates me, too

The third one. How can a daughter hate her Mummy?

oh, this is more often as you can may ever imagine…how can a son hate his father, same thing, but YES; my great daughter loves her mummy…so you´re on @Samuel_the_leader

No, son hating father is common.

Now I have to think hard…

1. My blood group is AB+

2. I have never bungee jumped

3. I am good at using chopsticks

me, I´m leaving for sbd else…@samuel_the_leader :stuck_out_tongue:

The first one?

Wrong, I really have blood group AB with Rh+

The second one then?

Wrong again. The third one is the lie, cuz I’m actually really, really bad at using chopsticks.

@The_early_walker you’re next!

again…
-slept well last night
-my coffee got cold
-have to go to a “high level aspieeep” meeting today

The third one?