Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

NO 2 is the Lie you’re on

Wait so how many lies did you do today? I choose 3 as the lie, not 2!

That’s Why you’re on it’s the Second and you didn’t guest it :cyclone:

That’s why you tag somebody else, cuz I didn’t guess it.

I can’t Tag the Person IWANT

Then tag somebody else

thanks knight I tag you @the_termin8r1

I thought that might happen :unamused:

-As a kid I spent 3 days building a Lego Star Wars Imperial star destroyer only to tread on it an break it apart 2 days later :cry:

-I have a habit of having all kinds of balls launched at me. I’m like a ball magnet

-I like to use old CDs as Frisbees

the first, I don´t belive you ruined all ya work

I did. I had left it on the floor and was playing with my lightsaber, wasn’t looking where I was going and I put my foot straight through it. I was so pissed that I smashed it up and rebuilt it 2 weeks later. The only problem was that I’d mixed it with my other Lego so some of the pieces in it’s current state don’t belong there. :stuck_out_tongue:

so, it was an accident…lol :joy: I can imagine a red/white/red/white facepalm, as you realized it, poor lil Robby,
so again, the third is true, the second is the lie [you have result for ya construction project?]

This thing gathers dust like you won’t believe (even the inside for some reason, rven though I keep it closed). I cleaned it once and it was a nightmare so I’ve just given up on cleaning it.

Yeah, my sister is the ball magnet. She’s always getting hit by something new. It’s almost as if she tells people to kick them into her :stuck_out_tongue:

Soooo xray funny me Running Out of lies but for the lpu I out my machine on March again
-i have a dog

• im tired
  • discussions with husband totally

The first?

yes you´re on lol, seems we´re in two right now seems me alone good night @thecommunity

-I was in a public park once with my family and we were walking along the top of an elevated piece of land (not a hill, it was just a place where the land gained height and stayed that way) and there was a mildly steep grass slope 15-20m long at the bottom of which there was a fence that was about a meter tall. My sister dared my to run down the hill and jump the fence and being the idiot I am I did just that. I ran down the hill and just as I got to the fence I realized that I’d miscalculated my footsteps, so I tried to jump over the fence as best as I can, I managed, but I ended up landing flat on my face.

-When I got up my parents started shouting at me and when I said that my sister had dared me to do it they didn’t believe me

-About 50 people saw what happened.

The second one?

That one definitely happened :laughing: 'til this day my parents still think I did it for no reason :confused:

The 3rd then?

Yeah, it was about 20 people