Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

The first?

Nope, that happened. There I was, sitting at my desk, minding my own business. Suddenly I see my teacher hurtling towards me, she ends up body slamming me and clawing into my shoulder on the way down. Now, she was FAT, so by reflex I grab the table. The table starts coming down with me, so I grab my friend with the other hand and he too starts coming down. Luckily by the time she hit the ground, myself, the table and my friend had stopped moving.

Turns out she tripped on someone’s bag. :joy:

1 Like

Ups, I misread, I thought you did the actual sport :laughing:

B.

C. seems to be something that happens to you :man_shrugging:

I’ll say c just to get it right and disapppear for 4 months lmao

1 Like

It was C.

Cheers! :call_me_hand:t3:

A I’ve drilled into myself twice

B I’ve been bit by a snake

C I’ve broken a bone

Probably A cause you drilled yourself more then just twice

Non
It’s been only twice so far lol

I’m feeling C

It’s B :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It was b lol
Finally broke a rib a while back :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@anna834 poke poke

1 Like

On a Ireland trip with a good friend

• we got out on a bus break, and the bus left, with all our luggage

• my friend lost her passport and we nearly couldn’t leave Ireland for our trip home over London airport

• I forgot my credit card in the ATM, as I noticed it, the card was gone

A?

*her

No.

It was a bus, driving over land. At a cliff visiting point, the bus stopped and the driver got out.
My friend was sure, we had 1 hour break and convinced me, to view the cliff.
As we came back the bus was gone.
We flirted some cute :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: german tourist guys to drive us the 2,5 hours to the point, where the bus took it’s next, real, longer break.
We arrived, as the bus driver had our luggage in his hands, staring at it. We told him, that’s ours and we want to continue the ride. :rofl:

1 Like

Wait but now that you’ve revealed it who goes next? I only just found out about this thread so idk xD

Oh, it isn’t revealed. One of my three is wrong.
A was right, so wrong guess. :joy:

OH, right, I thought you revealed what was the answer xD

I’m gonna guess B, pretty easy to make up

1 Like

You have it :partying_face:

They easily let us leave Ireland, even put us on an earlier flight to London. Already expecting the trouble we would get into.
And yeah, England wouldn’t let us go. It was Sunday, no ambassy open. So we set near the check in place in despair.
Then I watched some of the check in clerks beeing really nice to the guests. So I said, let’s try it with him. And really, he let us on the plane without her passport. :joy:
Some drama makes the best storys later :joy:

Your turn @evowarrior5