Game: Lie to Me (AKA The VICTIMIZING Game)

I didn’t want to go next, that’s why I didn’t answer it.

• I’ve never given my money to Apple
  • I’ve never given my money to Netflix
  • I’ve never given my money to Starbucks

I’m feeling Starbucks.

Nope. I tend not to buy coffee when I’m outside, I just make it at home. If I do get coffee, it’s usually Costa, not because I have a preference, but I oddly find myself standing near a Costa when I want a coffee outside. :joy:

Gotta be Netflix then. Apple has gotta just be to throw us off.

1 Like

Correct. I got a trial membership for some one-off film that ended up being crap. Spanners charged me for 2 months despite me cancelling on day 1.

1 Like

@jrtrussell your turn! Wake up!

• They call me Juice
  • They call me J-rod
  • They call me Trussell

The first is wrong

1 Like

Nah. That song is actually referring to me. I wrote it.

1 Like

Then for sure it’s not J-rod :upside_down_face:

1 Like

1 Like

@anna834, your turn.

@anna834 :flushed:

1 Like

:flushed: :grimacing: oof

1 Like
  • In anger, I smashed my tending crook after a dog, it bounced of and hit a sheep of my fathers flock, the hook on the end got it right in the eye and it stayed blind

• In anger, I smashed a plate of spaghetti with tomato sauce from the table against the freshly whited wall and radiator in my mother in laws apartment

• In anger, I smashed a water bottle at the door frame after my kids left. It bounced of, hit the shelf, it broke, part of the wedding dishes of my grandma broke and I took a jar of honey and shoot out the rest

The first one?

1 Like

Yes, never hurt someone physically with my anger.

Your turn

Either way you like destroying stuff in your anger :joy:

1 Like

Like isn’t the right word. Things just happen :grimacing: :see_no_evil:

1 Like
  • I was rugby tackled by my year 9 science teacher.

• I lost my shit at one of my electronics teachers in college (not uni, I’m not American) in front of the whole class

• One of my highschool PE teachers threw a dodgeball that ended up hitting me square in the face