From fight to love: The Flow Thread

Thank you for motivation😊
I know they are part of life, ‘shut up’ just triggered me in a very bad way :confounded:

The bat would know :yum:

3 Likes

Nah, it shouldn’t… it’s different for everyone but words only have so much meaning behind them-it’s you who does that
I’ll definitely be motivational but I’ll also try to say it how it is :upside_down_face:
Personally I think you/people in general need to shy away from taking things to heart or feeling attacked
Not good for your health…

6 Likes

Yeah, @melisLP here is always making fun of me and insulting me :roll_eyes: she’s very mean so she’s made me veeeery tough skinned :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha yeah I’m evil :japanese_ogre:

3 Likes

You’re right, it’s just not that easy

I know it’s not… Guess I belong to those people who are already destroyed enough… I just try to recover from the past…

2 Likes

:rofl:
Sticking your tongue at me, scaring me with that mask there :pleading_face:
Jk she’s one of the most down to earth real people on here :relaxed: Downsides include having to look down to see her but the upside is definitely the sweetness :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

I agree, it’s not. I need to learn to do it more myself

1 Like

Nooooo frigginnnnn waaaaay :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
It’s not easy as you said but you’re never “too damaged” for anything :face_with_raised_eyebrow: that’s what psychs say to have you keep paying them :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jk jk I know that’s serious :see_no_evil: no but seriously… it’s habits we get ourselves into that we need to break little by little and start bringing positivity into our everyday lives :blush: over time you’ll see the change if you work at it :hugs: you’ll have people here to count on too you’ll see
It’s a matter of giving yourself that purpose and reaching out to accomplish it :muscle:t3:

5 Likes

You’re right :hugs: thank you :hugs: I’m doing my best and I’m already getting better :blush: it will still be a long way but yeah :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You don’t need to defend yourself from anyone, you are who you are, we all have our deamons, we understand. I hope you’ll get to believe in our community and recover from whatever you’ve been through :hugs:

You’re not destroyed, you’re just in a part of your life where you’ve had enough and need to recover. It just needs time. A lot of time. And friends. And those you’ve got here, we’re here for you :hugs: :heart:

Also if you want, you can join this topic here :arrow_down::arrow_down:, maybe it will help you a bit to share anything with us. For me, it helped to get some things out and be heard out by the others. And also to read other’s stories. We try to support each other there if anyone has any issues and stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome @Daisy2000 :hugs:

2 Likes

@framos1792 you are my hero in this thread…
@Daisy2000 we are strangers between strangers… Words are words, we give them the energy and the power to mess with our heads.
Get over this whole thing and start over!

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind and supportive words :hugs:

3 Likes

:hugs: Thank you

2 Likes

No issues, its all cool here, we all share the love for the same, we are all sailing the same boat here

5 Likes

Very well said! Welcome you on board soldier :v:t2: @JackRyan404

Thanks!!! Glad to be here

3 Likes

Welcome @JackRyan404 to this crazy, loving place! :hugs:

1 Like

2 Likes