Fort Minor

Opinions?

What about FM?
I’m not really into Hip hop but [heart] TRT and We Major. Its probably the only Hip Hop/rap album I listen to frequently. Mikes’ flow on each song is sick especially “Kenji” (just close your eyes and you can actually see the story unfold) and “There They Go” with Sixx John, 2 of my fave songs. Love “Believe Me” (the drums section calms me down) and “Slip out the back” its just crazy. If u haven’t already noticed, I’m a FM fan lol

[quote=jadedjcBXNYC]What about FM?
I’m not really into Hip hop but [heart] TRT and We Major. Its probably the only Hip Hop/rap album I listen to frequently. Mikes’ flow on each song is sick especially “Kenji” (just close your eyes and you can actually see the story unfold) and “There They Go” with Sixx John, 2 of my fave songs. Love “Believe Me” (the drums section calms me down) and “Slip out the back” its just crazy. If u haven’t already noticed, I’m a FM fan lol

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=jadedjcBXNYC]What about FM?

[/quote]

I got fort minor’s album The rising tied as soon as I could back in 2005 and loved just about everything to do with it. While not the best rapping ive ever heard, things like the lyrics, subjects of the songs and the way they were executed were all impreesive in many ways. My favorite tracks are Slip out the back, Remember the name, Kenji, Petrified and Get me gone.

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=jadedjcBXNYC]What about FM?

I like FM as much as LP. I like every single song from TRT. I think there is a lot of FM in many ATS’ songs and these are my favourite ones. I wish I could have seen FM live…

I absolutely love FM! the beats, the lyrics, the energy just everything about them :smiley: I have too many favorite songs from FM

[quote=lpfmfan]I absolutely love FM! the beats, the lyrics, the energy just everything about them :smiley: I have too many favorite songs from FM

Fort Minor is great. In my opinion, “The Rising Tied” really shows out how much Mike loves what he does and he is a fucking genius!!

Fort Minor is awesome, I really love all their songs but my favorite at the moment has to be “Get Me Gone” =D

I love them. I remember perfectly the way I felt when I listened to them for the first time. The first song I heard was “Believe me” and I fell in love with it. “Slip out the back” is a really special song for me. It was by my side in a tough travel, and I don’t how would I survive without it. The other two special songs are “Kenji” and “Where’d you go”. The first one, makes me feel amazed by the courage of all the people who had to live that (and moments similar to those…), and also by how Mike raps it… I can feel the fury and the admiration to his family… “Where’d you go” is a song that makes me believe in love (or at least the idea of it…).

And well, the other songs are incredible too. When I got my Rising Tied, I was so happy I couldn’t stop smiling that day, and this summer a friend of mine gave me the “Where’d you go” single and I hughed her as much as I could :slight_smile:

Fort Minor means a lot to me. Not as much as Linkin Park does, but it will always have a place in my heart. Every song, every sound, every video, every lyrics… I just love it

Best Hip-Hop album ever was produced by FM!!!

[quote=Linkiniana]I love them. I remember perfectly the way I felt when I listened to them for the first time. The first song I heard was “Believe me” and I fell in love with it. “Slip out the back” is a really special song for me. It was by my side in a tough travel, and I don’t how would I survive without it. The other two special songs are “Kenji” and “Where’d you go”. The first one, makes me feel amazed by the courage of all the people who had to live that (and moments similar to those…), and also by how Mike raps it… I can feel the fury and the admiration to his family… “Where’d you go” is a song that makes me believe in love (or at least the idea of it…).

And well, the other songs are incredible too. When I got my Rising Tied, I was so happy I couldn’t stop smiling that day, and this summer a friend of mine gave me the “Where’d you go” single and I hughed her as much as I could :slight_smile:

Fort Minor means a lot to me. Not as much as Linkin Park does, but it will always have a place in my heart. Every song, every sound, every video, every lyrics… I just love it[/quote]

Extremly good post :slight_smile: well said

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Linkiniana]I love them. I remember perfectly the way I felt when I listened to them for the first time. The first song I heard was “Believe me” and I fell in love with it. “Slip out the back” is a really special song for me. It was by my side in a tough travel, and I don’t how would I survive without it. The other two special songs are “Kenji” and “Where’d you go”. The first one, makes me feel amazed by the courage of all the people who had to live that (and moments similar to those…), and also by how Mike raps it… I can feel the fury and the admiration to his family… “Where’d you go” is a song that makes me believe in love (or at least the idea of it…).

Fort Minor means a lot to me. Not as much as Linkin Park does, but it will always have a place in my heart. Every song, every sound, every video, every lyrics… I just love it[/quote]

Extremly good post :slight_smile: well said
[/quote]

Agreed! :smiley:

“There they go” is one of my fav songs :smiley:

[quote=SAGBACK]“There they go” is one of my fav songs :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=SAGBACK]“There they go” is one of my fav songs :smiley:
[/quote]

I think those do count as thoughts xD.

Where’d you go is the best song, my favorite. I hope to take out a new album one day

[quote=Ryan Voight][quote=StanleyElite][quote=SAGBACK]“There they go” is one of my fav songs :smiley:

Fort Minor is that kind of Music that Mike Shinoda felt was not to be mixed with LP. To say the Least the Rising Tied came out better than expected. I’m not much of a Rap or Hip-Hop enthusiast (I kinda hate it :slight_smile: But Mike in this album is just plain beast. His lyrics are great and the beats just kill it. Songs like Remember the Name, There They Go and Where’d You go are really great ti the year. I must say though my favorite song off this album is Right Now, Makes so much sense to me, just pure genius in the track.