Fort Minor

Fetching user quote, Please Wait…

That’s what I LOVE about FM that even people who dont like hip-hop (I do :)) like the album…
THat’s something not many bands can achieve

i remember waiting for November 22 to come that’s when the cd came out. i remember being in the front seat in my dad’s car driving to bestbuy to get the cd. and i did not put that cd down for a long time. my favorite is petrified and i really liked and still like the instrumental to cigarette and kenji. love where’d you go. got happy when ppl would request it on the radio. remember the name is awesome as well :3 and red to black and the making of it was awesome to watch as well. and i got to see the making of petrified and got to see a whole new mike :3

and i loved the ending of slip through the cracks cuz i always told myself, the marching was a sigh that new lp would be on its way.

[quote=intheend]i remember waiting for November 22 to come that’s when the cd came out. i remember being in the front seat in my dad’s car driving to bestbuy to get the cd. and i did not put that cd down for a long time. my favorite is petrified and i really liked and still like the instrumental to cigarette and kenji. love where’d you go. got happy when ppl would request it on the radio. remember the name is awesome as well :3 and red to black and the making of it was awesome to watch as well. and i got to see the making of petrified and got to see a whole new mike :3

and i loved the ending of slip through the cracks cuz i always told myself, the marching was a sigh that new lp would be on its way.

:3

[quote=intheend][quote=StanleyElite]

wow :slight_smile: that is a very nice story :slight_smile: I feel the same many FM songs just seem to touch me :))
[/quote]

:3
[/quote]

Ah the infamous face that could mean anything! :stuck_out_tongue:

Where’d You Go I think is one of the best songs ever made.

Fort Minor is amazing. Most of the artists featured on it I never really enjoyed until I heard the Mixtape/Rising Tied. Now I just think that they’re tolerable.

It’s a very cool hiphop band, because they don’t make this gangster rap schit, but really different beats in not so ordinary ways like with violins and every beat is better than the other :smiley:

I didn’t really get into FM until this past summer and I constantly regret not picking up a copy of The Rising Tied earlier. I literally love every single song. My favorites are Kenji and Red To Black