Fort Minor London Scala - September 8th

Just realized that we are allowed to bring something to be signed by Mike. So what do you think you will bring?)

1 Like

Iā€™m a little late on this, but Iā€™m a Solo Fan too who also managed to win the Meet & Greet contest. Iā€™m so pumped! So yes, if anyone wants to meet up before Iā€™m definitely down. My nameā€™s Parminder, and Iā€™m on whatsapp too. Iā€™m getting the train to the concert from Leicester. I canā€™t wait! :smiley: Now I just have to figure out what I want to get signedā€¦

1 Like

Hey guys Iā€™ve also got my M&G pass and Iā€™m solo fan. Iā€™m getting a train from Glasgow the night before the show and Iā€™m soo stressed because I have never been in London before so If anyone want meet up before the show Iā€™ll be more than happy :wink: my numer is 07448586314 and u can also add me on Facebook :wink: my name is Natalia Zuzanna Bator. Canā€™t wait to see you there :blush:

2 Likes

Congrats to all who won the Meet and Greet, it does seem that many solo fans who wanted to meet up before the show managed to win, I am really excited and I am trying to think of what to have signed!

Okay time to get organised, ā€¦ @Ztanaleeta I will be happy to meet you at Kings Cross around 3pm? If we are mega early for meet and greet we could always grab something to eat and chill out.
@Loxley keep us up dated on when you can get into London and then we can meet you, fingers cross the earlier the better!

Anyone else who has also bagged a meet n greet and would like to meet up before hand, would 3pm / 3.15pm at Kings Cross be okay? Then we can all chill out, grab food etc together?

Drop me a text if this sounds good to let me know 07956797570
@parm1der @KristinaUK @Matias_Coitino ā€¦ and @Natalia_Bator donā€™t stress about never coming to London you are going to love it!

If 3pm is not a suitable time for anyone, do feel free to text to see where we are when you arrive in London so you can join us!

(Sorry if I have missed anyoneā€¦ feel free to text me if you fancy meeting up)

Hope you all enjoy the meet n greet and the show

Zayna xx

2 Likes

I have no idea what to get signed!!! stressss!!

1 Like

Appreciate the update @Zayna_McKenzie ! My train doesnā€™t get into London until around 4:15pm so I guess I could meet up with you all around then. Do we have a whatsapp group or anything going, that could be useful to keep in touch on the day or whatever.

But yeah Iā€™m really at a loss on what to get signed too, I was thinking the pickguard from my guitar or my copy of The Rising Tied but I suppose I wanted something moreā€¦ unique? Hmm.

1 Like

Really happy to be going to the Meet & Greet when Fort Minor are in London on Tuesday :slight_smile: (Iā€™ve yet to tell my son that heā€™s got to wait outside for me!!)

1 Like

Iā€™ve got mine too!! :smile:

Well, I finish work at 2pm more or lessā€¦while I get back to the station and take the train to London from Readingā€¦probably Iā€™ll be there by 3:30 I reckon :slight_smile: Hope is early enough for the Meet and greet.

Hi guys- Iā€™m setting up a whatsApp group ā€˜Fort Minor Scalaā€™ look out for your invite

2 Likes

All sounds good to me! Sounds like we will all be there around the same time too. Did you make the group gabby?

hey guys i bought tickets so didnā€™t get a M+G but would love to meet up with yaā€™ll :slight_smile: 07791387210 ā€¦ probably get to Kings cross around 6ā€¦ canā€™t wait!! yay!

Hey! Do you guys only meet as friends or do you also take foreigners to your group? :slight_smile:
Iā€™m from Czech Republic so I have no idea how everything works there and Iā€™d love to have some guides :slight_smile:

Hi Everyone! :smile: I am also attending on Tuesday and was fortunate to win a meet and greet, whatā€™s the likelihood of the M&G being early evening? I have work that day and forget to book it off and now I am worried in case the M&G is early afternoonā€¦ I know we wonā€™t find out until on the day but thought I would ask in case anyone had any insight into what normally happensā€¦

Hope to see you all there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, no problem be good to meet as many people as possibleā€¦ are you on whatsapp?

@AlekshiaID everyone and anyone is welcome, None of us in this chat have actually met up but we are planning to meet for the Fort Minor concert on the 8th, Are you going to be attending too?

A whatapp group has been set up now, so we can all arrangement meeting either before meet and greet or before the show, let us know if you want to be added in or if I have forgotten anyone ā€¦

Yes, Iā€™m going to be attending too!
And I do have whatsapp but Iā€™m not sure whether Iā€™ll be able to connect to internet since I am not from UK and to connect to internet using data is really expensive abroad, hopefully thereā€™s some wifi available at Kingā€™s Cross station. Or somewhere on the way.

If you cannot connect to internet feel free to text, most of our numbers are above :blush:

Alright, but I guess most of you is going to M&G, right?
I didnā€™t win so Iā€™ll probably arrive to Kingā€™s Cross around 6pm. Is anybody going to be there?